what about the 2 that killed the greywind girl and took her baby

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
27072490_2070396586575310_5950583166066872723_n.jpg

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Life without parole? It may not be a certainty in Crews' case[/h]By Blake Gumprecht on Jan 31, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebook
9Share to TwitterTwitter
Share to RedditReddit
Share to EmailEmail

Share to Copy LinkCopy Link

arrow-next.png
arrow-back.png
1MdsxWIlWGqj18mHH4UwIb4hlmYrZ232v.jpg
image-info.png
Brooke Crews pleaded guilty to conspiring to murder Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind and kidnap her baby during a hearing with her lawyer Steven Mottinger on Dec. 11, 2017, in Cass County District Court, Fargo. She is set to be sentenced Friday, Feb. 2. Michael Vosburg / Forum Photo Editor

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/01/31/boy-dies-snowmobile/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

The snowmobiler drunk imo takes the cake when he hits a Pu and portable fish house and kills an innocent fishermen (kid). Drill and extra hole this wknd

- - - Updated - - -

8-Year-Old Boy Hit By Snowmobile On Chisago Lake Dies

We've probably all seen, read, and/or used the term "Over-Protective" or "Helicopter-Parent". Then, a person reads a story like this and it's no wonder people have a hard time striking a balance between educating children to the dangers of the real world or just isolating children from them. Just awful.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/amp/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/01/31/boy-dies-snowmobile/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

The snowmobiler drunk imo takes the cake when he hits a Pu and portable fish house and kills an innocent fishermen (kid). Drill and extra hole this wknd

- - - Updated - - -

8-Year-Old Boy Hit By Snowmobile On Chisago Lake Dies

Real sad...if your so drunk you don't realize you hit something and keep going, especially an ice house and a pick up? Something is seriously wrong with you. What a P O S...yet they will probably let him go with a wrist slap, not good. Charges need to be a lot more than what they are saying. There is no excuse for this period.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't worry, Mort. I have to think the charges will be upgraded.

I started this thread with the hope that we would occasionally run across an article that makes us feel good about our own lives. Not sure I imagined it would be so easy to find so many examples of people being such...winners. :(

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brooke Lynn Crews sentenced for killing Savanna Greywind

Brooke Lynn Crews is sentenced in a Fargo courtroom for the death of Savanna Greywind.
Crews pled guilty to the pregnant woman's death back in December. Today she is sentenced to life in prison without parole.
According to WDAY, Savanna's family was in attendance including Savanna's baby Haisley Jo. The courtroom is full of Savanna supporters, who are wearing red.
The prosecution has asked for the maximum sentence, life without parole. The prosecution in court called Crews 'cold blooded.'
The prosecution says Crews admitted to hitting Savanna and then performing a c-section to remove her baby. Prosecutors say Savanna was not dead when the baby was removed. When her body was found in the Red River she was sliced 'hip to hip.' They says Crews did not cooperate in the investigation early on.
Savanna's mother says 'I miss her laugh. I miss her so much.' She says the most painful part is knowing Haisley Jo will grow up without her mom.
Norberta Greywind says she knew something wasn't right the day her daughter went missing. She says no court sentence will be strong enough.
Victim advocate Gloria Alred is reading Savanna's father's statement to the court. Joe Greywind says his daughter loved children and loved caring for people. He says Crews 'took an angel from us.' He says he had a bad feeling that his daughter and granddaughter were never coming home on the day that Savanna went missing.
In Joe Greywind's statement he says 'what he did to my granddaughter is beyond words. Brooke had no right to ever be the first person to tough Haisley Jo.' He says their family is trying to heal but they find it nearly impossible.
The attorney for Savanna's boyfriend Ashton Matheny is giving his statement to the court. Haisley Jo is sitting on her lap.
Matheny's statement says this loss will be felt forever. He says Ashton and Haisley Jo are strong and that Haisley Jo is a survivor.
Crews attorney says she is taking responsibility for what she has done. Crews attorney says she has cooperated with law enforcement. Defense attorneys call Crews 'bright' and 'intelligent.'
Defense attorneys also tell the judge that it should be considered that Crews has spared the Greywind family going to trial for this terrible crime.
Brooke Crews says more than anything she wishes she could take all of this back. Crews says 'I wish I hadn't done this...I am guilty and I deserve every year I get. I just want them to know I am sorry for what I did. I know it doesn't help.'
The judge says there is no excuse for the defendant's conduct says it was predatory for the purpose of stealing Savanna's unborn child.
The judge sentences Brooke Lynn Crews to life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder. 20 years for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Another one just goes to prison to live off us tax payers. :mad: Fuck that shit, slice this cunts guts open and throw her in the river.

Last edited:

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
Brooke Lynn Crews sentenced for killing Savanna Greywind

Brooke Lynn Crews is sentenced in a Fargo courtroom for the death of Savanna Greywind.
Crews pled guilty to the pregnant woman's death back in December. Today she is sentenced to life in prison without parole.
According to WDAY, Savanna's family was in attendance including Savanna's baby Haisley Jo. The courtroom is full of Savanna supporters, who are wearing red.
The prosecution has asked for the maximum sentence, life without parole. The prosecution in court called Crews 'cold blooded.'
The prosecution says Crews admitted to hitting Savanna and then performing a c-section to remove her baby. Prosecutors say Savanna was not dead when the baby was removed. When her body was found in the Red River she was sliced 'hip to hip.' They says Crews did not cooperate in the investigation early on.
Savanna's mother says 'I miss her laugh. I miss her so much.' She says the most painful part is knowing Haisley Jo will grow up without her mom.
Norberta Greywind says she knew something wasn't right the day her daughter went missing. She says no court sentence will be strong enough.
Victim advocate Gloria Alred is reading Savanna's father's statement to the court. Joe Greywind says his daughter loved children and loved caring for people. He says Crews 'took an angel from us.' He says he had a bad feeling that his daughter and granddaughter were never coming home on the day that Savanna went missing.
In Joe Greywind's statement he says 'what he did to my granddaughter is beyond words. Brooke had no right to ever be the first person to tough Haisley Jo.' He says their family is trying to heal but they find it nearly impossible.
The attorney for Savanna's boyfriend Ashton Matheny is giving his statement to the court. Haisley Jo is sitting on her lap.
Matheny's statement says this loss will be felt forever. He says Ashton and Haisley Jo are strong and that Haisley Jo is a survivor.
Crews attorney says she is taking responsibility for what she has done. Crews attorney says she has cooperated with law enforcement. Defense attorneys call Crews 'bright' and 'intelligent.'
Defense attorneys also tell the judge that it should be considered that Crews has spared the Greywind family going to trial for this terrible crime.
Brooke Crews says more than anything she wishes she could take all of this back. Crews says 'I wish I hadn't done this...I am guilty and I deserve every year I get. I just want them to know I am sorry for what I did. I know it doesn't help.'
The judge says there is no excuse for the defendant's conduct says it was predatory for the purpose of stealing Savanna's unborn child.
The judge sentences Brooke Lynn Crews to life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder. 20 years for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Another one just goes to prison to live off us tax payers. :mad: Fuck that shit, slice this cunts guts open and throw her in the river.

The NODAKANGLER who said Greywind was probably on a weekend bender is up there with this Golfer fella. Can't remember who said it but I know it was said and don't feel like going back and finding the comment.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18