Everybody has one friend that would make this mistake...

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd rather be the guy who got tossed, than have to live with the whole incredible dumb mistake the rest of my life.

I can just imagine my friends.

I'd probably have to start drinking again. At least what I'd done would make sense then.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude was lucky his legs didn't get tangled up in the bars or canvas while being dragged around! About ten years ago was unloading my boat and wasn't quite off the bunks and my friend started pulling the truck out, just about dumped the boat on the ramp. Luckily it was a 16' aluminum so we could push it the couple feet it needed to get into the water.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl. That is fricken awesome. Thanks Capt !

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At least they got this on video!!! It would have been a cryin shame if they hadn’t!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know all about leaving my boat on the boat ramp

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ba ha ha. I can't decide which guy I am more apt to be in that video.

I do know that my bail-out would look a lot like that guy's. Not mild and floppy - but with leg clearing gusto. Well done!

His attempts to alert the driver with increasing volume of screams whilst landing outside the sled also showed good technique.

10/10 dismount.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bet he'll never make that mistake again. ;:;rofl I know I learned my lesson when I put my boat plug in the wrong hole. Maybe some of you can relate.....but NEVER AGAIN will I mess that up. Note to self....DON'T BE IN A HURRY! ;:;banghead

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Likely a staged video... kinda funny but odds are it was planned to get a million views or whatever.
These are all over on insta, from shitty 3rd world people, they trap animals, or bury puppies, or whatever and them PRETEND to rescue them, when it was those f-ers torturing these animals in the first place.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84