Fishing while someone without a license is with

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as the license thing goes IMO if your an adult why not just buy a fricking license, if that's going to break your bank you maybe shouldn't be out on the water anyway, maybe you should be working another part time job if you can't afford $25. As far as helping kids with their lines I think some of these wardens take these laws way too literally and some just like to be a-holes at times. As long as people aren't reeling in the fish for their kid what's the big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

100% true. Came directly form Terry Steinwand
#$%^&>

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good grief. From the sounds of it one of these days my seven year old is going to get a ticket for picking up my poles when I get a bite. ;:;bangheadMost of the time while ice fishing I let him take as many bites as he can just to get more comfortable setting the hook and keeping the line tight when reeling the fish in. I could care less if we miss a bunch just the experience is worth it.

I don't think a 7 yr old needs a license anyhow, right?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as the license thing goes IMO if your an adult why not just buy a fricking license, if that's going to break your bank you maybe shouldn't be out on the water anyway, maybe you should be working another part time job if you can't afford $25. As far as helping kids with their lines I think some of these wardens take these laws way too literally and some just like to be a-holes at times. As long as people aren't reeling in the fish for their kid what's the big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

#$%^&>
Are you trying to tell me you don’t believe that?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88