Gas price jump

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife bought a 95 Neon brand new 2 door coupe 5 speed manual. Ran it to 210K miles and water pump pully came off and jumped timing belt, car was in great shape yet so put a Reman engine in it and ran it up to 310k miles when we sold it and was still running good saw it running around Bismarck for about 2 years after selling it, was a good 40 mpg runner but was getting pretty rattly by the time we sold it and trunk and door seals weren't the best anymore being a coupe.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
white....then neon green. muffler fell off and I never replaced it. she was a sweet vehicle though. Had to turn the subs off when it was raining as it would vibrate enough and let water in. Could be worse I suppose. At least I've never owned a minivan.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The closest to a mini van that I ever owned was a 1984 Grand Wagoneer, . 11 MPG loaded, unloaded, or tugging the boat, was a beast just went everywhere with that thing

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still 2.34 at runway and you get 6 cents off if you buy some chicken so definitely worth it for the chicken and the 26 cents off compared to everyone else.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
white....then neon green. muffler fell off and I never replaced it. she was a sweet vehicle though. Had to turn the subs off when it was raining as it would vibrate enough and let water in. Could be worse I suppose. At least I've never owned a minivan.

I think that was a personal shot! Are you casting aspersions good sir?

Yes, I've had a couple of mini-vans. How else to transport the bodies..?

- - - Updated - - -

Still 2.34 at runway and you get 6 cents off if you buy some chicken so definitely worth it for the chicken and the 26 cents off compared to everyone else.

That truly is some mighty fine chicken..

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
The closest to a mini van that I ever owned was a 1984 Grand Wagoneer, . 11 MPG loaded, unloaded, or tugging the boat, was a beast just went everywhere with that thing

Up until a couple years ago when I finally had to retire it, I owned a 1976 Jeep Wagoneer. I only put a couple thousand miles on it a year. Used is primarily for ice fishing cruising around the lake. That thing never got stuck! Carried a shovel and tow rope in the back but that was for helping pull other sad sacks out of places they probably shouldn't have tried in the first place. Quadra Trac kicked arse! Terrible gas mileage but I didn't drive it much.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33