Good Deal Alerts

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks. $860.39 delivered after Cabelas military discount program and buying gift cards off of raise.com for an additional 11% average discount Thumbs Up

You will like that motor... powers my boat around good even in 6 ft rollers and 27mph wind... if it's got blue tooth it's a nice feature for software updates as you can download the minnkota app on your phone and pair it... So nice... but I don't think that one is the newer terrova though so that's prolly why it's so cheap, doesn't have the newer gps for the spot lock

Last edited:

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
trust me DM that camera is a NEED... and it NEEDED to fit in that striker ice transporter case i NEEDED

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been looking at cameras more and more. It kept my brothers kids entranced for an entire day of fishing. That's when I realized a camera will soon become a necessity. However, I still have to pull my gear like a clydesdale, so weight is always an issue.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen a Jiffy 30 on Facebook Classified for $150, not a screaming deal but may dicker it down further, not sure who to post a link to it, PM me and I can try and hook you up.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone is lookin for some new decoys, Scheels in minot is having a big sale today.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rogers sporting goods has a pretty big sale going on right now. Shells, decoys, blinds, clothes and quite a bit more. Definately worth checking out, free a shipping on stuff over 100 bones. the final approach pro guide xl layout blind is only 180 bucks so I got a couple more of them for my kids and a few more decoys. Hope to blast a few shit ducks next weekend;)

dragoneyes

Honored Member
Good deal on a Cobra portable 12 volt battery charger priced at 132.75 on sale today for 78.99 a savings of 40%. Thought the price is right have the security for ice fishing and on the boat. Evine.com

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34