Israel

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Scattered around the whole world now is the shitty part
Watching these ass hats protesting again today on Columbia University these ppl are all children it seems,allowing pro hamas on our soil ( terroristic theats wtf! Shut these m fers down,how many protesters are here on student visas, f em cancel the visa ship em out of our country

Quit f ing around with the snowflakes

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With these people chanting death to america....isn't that a threat? I get its not directed at a specific individual, but I would take that as a threat they want to kill all Americans. Can't they prosecute that?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
With these people chanting death to america....isn't that a threat? I get its not directed at a specific individual, but I would take that as a threat they want to kill all Americans. Can't they prosecute that?
Nah, but if a white Trump supporter said the same thing about a libtard they would find themselves in jail

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well it's on,reports if Israel hitting multiple targets in and around iran,one target irans nuke physicality. Yikes,unconfirmed so far.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the end, the response from Isreal just created a few more generations of Hamas.
I see what you're saying. "Restraint" has more importance than "winning". It's another example of a grunt on scene asking for permission to fire. The first dogfight in the first "Top Gun" is a great example of the retardation issued with "great authority" and "gravitas".

1713497383314.png

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well they attacked….so let me get this all straight. Iran attacks Israel with drones and missile funded buy the U.S. Israel attacks Iran with missiles funded by the U.S……..U.S shoots down missiles Iran shoots at Israel that is funded by….and non of it did damage from my understanding(all propaganda)….somebody is getting hosed by all this….

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well they attacked….so let me get this all straight. Iran attacks Israel with drones and missile funded buy the U.S. Israel attacks Iran with missiles funded by the U.S……..U.S shoots down missiles Iran shoots at Israel that is funded by….and non of it did damage from my understanding(all propaganda)….somebody is getting hosed by all this….
That is you and me and every other Joe Sixpack giving half their paycheck to Uncle Scam.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That is you and me and every other Joe Sixpack giving half their paycheck to Uncle Scam.
If they are going to waste our tax money they could have at least blown something up…..such a joke, and we are the suckers that keep allowing it…we keep voting these people in..that includes our 3 stooges we currently have…they are no better then the rest of the swamp.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they are going to waste our tax money they could have at least blown something up…..such a joke, and we are the suckers that keep allowing it…we keep voting these people in..that includes our 3 stooges we currently have…they are no better then the rest of the swamp.
B I N G O --- "we" keep voting them in !

I'm sure we will get reimbursed for our artillery we used to help shoot down drones and missiles because "US will not get involved " 🤔

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lie they have us believing is we actually think our vote matters.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4