It's not food it's violence

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've actually had to deal with this exact situation before while I was stationed in Florida. In my situation, I explained to the individuals that the fish in my pail were my property and any attempt to take that property is theft and I have a right to defend my property. In the next breath I explained to the people that they were behaving in an aggressive manor toward me and that I have the right to protect myself with everything up to and including deadly force against any aggressive acts committed toward me. Once I said those two things I waited for them to sink in and then I told them that they had been warned. I guess they may have realized that if they did either of those things, it would be THEY and not ME who would be breaking the law and that I'd be exonerated of any wrong doing should I be forced to smack'em in the process of defending myself and my property, because they never attempted anything like this guy. Oh they yelled and screamed and called me names, but made no attempts to interfere with my fishing or touch my stuff. I caught 2 more speckled trout while they were accosting me and put them in the bucket which made my entire MONTH as poetic justice. I would have said the same thing in this instance, but when that individual touched my fish (ie. property), I suspect that law enforcement and medical personnel would have been called and I may have made their blog page. (Grin)

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, I'm afraid I may be sitting in jail after that jack wagon was in my face.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of internet tuff guys, but only ONE bluff, muff, and puff guy! Congratulations Lunk!!!!

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reminds of of two sayings
You can teach the ignorant, stupid your stuck with (not sure that is exactly correct but you get the drift)
and from Twain,
Never argue with a stupid person
they will drag you down to their level
and then whip you with experience

I have a couple friends that won't eat venison.
They however defend my right to hunt and fish
great friends
Maybe people like this should be harassed at Starbucks for deforestation in South America.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol sure kdm whatever you say you know best,but not me I would call 911 asap no messing with lawsuits for this guy.
Also I would through in a little scripture for good measure when you bring God into the argument it changes quickly.

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha this made me laugh:;:thumbsup I didn't even think of the violence it took to make the very delicious steak I just ate, am I a bad person for this? ;:;boozer
That depends. If you went beyond medium rare you're a horrible monster. If not, you're a saint

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
People telling other people how to feel/look/act has gotten ridiculous. Frig off Barb.

Exactly. However I get a staged event feeling on this one, I'm not so sure I know anyone that would just toss any fish on the sidewalk/bridge/heater and just leave it there especially in public. Feels like their way of making the fishermen look bad for a staged video.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly. However I get a staged event feeling on this one, I'm not so sure I know anyone that would just toss any fish on the sidewalk/bridge/heater and just leave it there especially in public. Feels like their way of making the fishermen look bad for a staged video.

:;:exactly
Click bait... works everytime

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The ass-hat would got tossed over the rail for gator bait and then asked if he would like to be food or violent.

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats where a guy needs some pepper spray, as soon as they touch you, your gear or the fish they get in the face.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
To bad worm,you would lose for being too stupid lots of internet tuff guys on here these days

and here I thought it was "Be kind to the unfunny dink day"..... You win booger breath

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that damn fish has assaulted his pet worm that he was in the process of taking for a swim.... Maybe we should stage shit to make these idiots look the part.... Seems like being right doesn't mean we are winning this war.... Maybe get gst and plainsman to join their group....

Siouxeet

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad part is he's teaching his kids how to be the next generation of dipshits. Imagine how fast he would have been knocked out years ago acting like that. We now live in a PC pussified America.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
and here I thought it was "Be kind to the unfunny dink day"..... You win booger breath
Oh worm its ok you have the lifetime award no one can take that away from you. Oh make sure to take your pillow out of the wash before your mom gets home.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is worm most people would just ignore such stupid people from making comments on such a lame ass publicity stunt. Its all just like clicking on a kardashian article which half the time I don't read the article just the comments postsed

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
To let the kid start in on the rant is just a bad deal.
Where is this pond? It should be the NDA fishing tourney headquarters

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've actually had to deal with this exact situation before while I was stationed in Florida. In my situation, I explained to the individuals that the fish in my pail were my property and any attempt to take that property is theft and I have a right to defend my property. In the next breath I explained to the people that they were behaving in an aggressive manor toward me and that I have the right to protect myself with everything up to and including deadly force against any aggressive acts committed toward me. Once I said those two things I waited for them to sink in and then I told them that they had been warned. I guess they may have realized that if they did either of those things, it would be THEY and not ME who would be breaking the law and that I'd be exonerated of any wrong doing should I be forced to smack'em in the process of defending myself and my property, because they never attempted anything like this guy. Oh they yelled and screamed and called me names, but made no attempts to interfere with my fishing or touch my stuff. I caught 2 more speckled trout while they were accosting me and put them in the bucket which made my entire MONTH as poetic justice. I would have said the same thing in this instance, but when that individual touched my fish (ie. property), I suspect that law enforcement and medical personnel would have been called and I may have made their blog page. (Grin)

I'm not sure why they didn't have that fish in a bucket, I think it would keep better in some water. I would also inform them that harassing me while I'm partaking in a legal activity is illegal. Along with everything you said. They are breaking the law when they start hampering your legal activity.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have calmly tore him apart with words. The older I get the better my mouth works.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I just got back from one of the best after work walleye fishing trips of my life. I hope there's upside from here. Tops was being with my Dad.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if animals and humans have the same feelings I would have felt like a grizzly right about then and mauled them I was just getting in touch with my inner animal. Those two guys were better men than me when he got in their face and started waving that finger....

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How do I get this guy to activist on Lake Winnipeg in the winter? Maybe he can talk some sense into the guys with the nets. ;:;popcorn

I have a feeling he would never be heard from again if he tried it.....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88