It's not food it's violence

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have calmly tore him apart with words. The older I get the better my mouth works.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I just got back from one of the best after work walleye fishing trips of my life. I hope there's upside from here. Tops was being with my Dad.

Well, karma-wise, you just evened out my "the fishing couldn't have been worse" night last night. The weather was tops, however.

- - - Updated - - -

and here I thought it was "Be kind to the unfunny dink day"..... You win booger breath

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that damn fish has assaulted his pet worm that he was in the process of taking for a swim.... Maybe we should stage shit to make these idiots look the part.... Seems like being right doesn't mean we are winning this war.... Maybe get gst and plainsman to join their group....

You know wormwiggler, there is merit to your idea. If (and I have no doubt) they (the PETA crowd) stage vids like this to make us look crazy, we could/should put our collective heads together and start making videos of roving bands of PETA folk driving around in suburban neighborhoods, trying to rescue cows off of barbecue grills.

Honestly, as outlandish and ridiculous as this argument has gotten, we could make our own stupid vids with just the equal but opposite effect.

Hmm...

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What exactly happened with the law? Is there a follow up video out there? Did the cops even show up? I would think you could get some type of charges pressed against that moron. Until people start standing up for their rights it's only going to get worse. Hate to say it but that guy is lucky he didn't mess with the wrong people. Wouldn't have been good had the fisherman reacted with violence but I couldn't blame them. That guy needs a swift kick in the balls!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a news report about this incident: http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rights-protesters-harass-family-while-fishing

Apparently the police did nothing, so harassment is apparently legal now too!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, karma-wise, you just evened out my "the fishing couldn't have been worse" night last night. The weather was tops, however.

- - - Updated - -

You know wormwiggler, there is merit to your idea. If (and I have no doubt) they (the PETA crowd) stage vids like this to make us look crazy, we could/should put our collective heads together and start making videos of roving bands of PETA folk driving around in suburban neighborhoods, trying to rescue cows off of barbecue grills.

Honestly, as outlandish and ridiculous as this argument has gotten, we could make our own stupid vids with just the equal but opposite effect.

Hmm...

I think it would be a blast to stage some videos. Could throw some people off docks, fake fights, etc . Dirtymike could pull out some wrestling throws lol. Now, who's gonna grow their hair, out, get some big earplugs, and some tats ? We might need some good writers to get some good dialogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the protest actors can't shave either, gotta have a beard and a manbun.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
It did appear a bit fake since there was no cooler or any way to contain the fish(stringer, etc).

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think your right Captain, No cooler no nothing for fish on a hot summer day. And if it was me fishing about 30 sec. in on rant it would have been adams apple, belt buckle and a swim for that ass-hat.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_1528.JPG

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing they were no where near any cleaning stations I was at this weekend

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once beat up my brother for forgetting to tie the stringer of pike and catfish and they swam off when we were kids I probably would have caused a seen if he would have threw my fish back I would have not left it on the ground though makes them hard to fillet when they are dry

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88