Labor Day Weekend - Plans

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The last "unofficial" weekend of summer is upon us. Who has plans to hit the water? Good Lord willing, I'll have the boat out Friday/Saturday/Monday!#$%^&>

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to Fargo...to a concert. Talk about a 1-2 punch. Headed out to the water on Monday though.

Nelly

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be chasing ND Antelope with archery tackle in SW part of the state.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to the hills. Try to get some elk to bugle. Do some dove and deer hunting.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be chasing ND Antelope with archery tackle in SW part of the state.

x2. Father-in-law has been scouting for me in the New England area. Found one near his place that he thinks will go 15-16". I can't wait to lay eyes on him.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be valve-stemming ND plated trucks that are in Montana to elk hunt
20101119134028179.jpg

you need to figure out how to assemble a valve stem lanyard so people know you are a Pro

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Limits of eyes on Devils , listen to bison while putting fish in the boat , drink lots of barley pop .

- - - Updated - - -

Monday will be the first of 6 days of elk hunting in MT.

Good luck ! Let us know . Why not wait and go during rut at end of the month ? Good luck tho ! I'm not going until rifle season as I only have a deer combo and a cow tag

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walleye fishing, bow hunting, college football, beer..

poster210x230f8f8f8-pad210x230f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Monday will be the first of 6 days of elk hunting in MT.

In all seriousness, good luck! Weather is finally cooling off and it's starting to feel like fall out here. If you're in the White Sulfur Springs area shoot me a PM and I'll bring the beers. Going to be bowhunting/scouting/fishing/blue grousing somewhere between White Sulfur and Townsend Sunday to Thursday

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Update to weekend plans - Prayers Answered - Just got word that our son is on home soil after a year in South Korea at Osan AFB!!!!!!! Being re-stationed at Hurlburt in the AF Spec Ops - happy to have him home (at least on home soil) - hoping to send mama down Friday to see him after being gone for a year. For some reason feel a lot more relieved that he is home after this stint than after he did his two tours in Afghanistan....just happy that he is safe. So all of you have an awesome weekend no matter what you are doing -

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Limits of eyes on Devils , listen to bison while putting fish in the boat , drink lots of barley pop .

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck ! Let us know . Why not wait and go during rut at end of the month ? Good luck tho ! I'm not going until rifle season as I only have a deer combo and a cow tag

We usually do wait till the rut kicks in, but the last 3 years going out there we have been bitten by mother nature and lots of snow cutting our hunt short every time. Last year our bow hunt was completely canceled due to 3' of snow. So this year we figured we go early and hopefully get to hunt all 6 days. As luck would have it, the area we hunt received snow yesterday. Should be gone by the time we arrive in camp Sunday...at least I'm hoping.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Update to weekend plans - Prayers Answered - Just got word that our son is on home soil after a year in South Korea at Osan AFB!!!!!!! Being re-stationed at Hurlburt in the AF Spec Ops - happy to have him home (at least on home soil) - hoping to send mama down Friday to see him after being gone for a year. For some reason feel a lot more relieved that he is home after this stint than after he did his two tours in Afghanistan....just happy that he is safe. So all of you have an awesome weekend no matter what you are doing -

I did a year in S. Korea myself 2000 - 2001 at Kunsan...God bless your son and thanks to him for his service!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33