Man bun to the rescue....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good on him for lending a hand. I'd say he's got a good heart and I'd buy him a beer. Don't give a damn about his hair.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope you nailed it . Complete with bikinis , ponchos , Mullets , 70s music and a van with bean bags and a bed. You could build a skateboard rack on the top of yours.

Those cultural references qualify for Medicaid

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I swear I had a babyface and full head of hair until I turned 21. Virtually no chance of getting into a bar. Then I turned 21, and went bald almost overnight. I'd ask to be carded, and they'd say, "No, you're obviously old enough."

I'd have to grow the back and sides out and sweep to the top to create a manbun island. Haven't given two shits about hair in the last 30 years, so bun up if that's your thing.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I swear I had a babyface and full head of hair until I turned 21. Virtually no chance of getting into a bar. Then I turned 21, and went bald almost overnight. I'd ask to be carded, and they'd say, "No, you're obviously old enough."

I'd have to grow the back and sides out and sweep to the top to create a manbun island. Haven't given two shits about hair in the last 30 years, so bun up if that's your thing.

you could get a wig like joe dirt then just let the back grow and flow

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 10
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4