May The Fourth Be With You

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
images

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy who spends every spare minute in his wife's basement, painting toys, is calling us nerds.

Edit: Before someone flamethrows me to the ground, Dirtymike and I are pals.

I liked it better before I knew this. ;):;:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Types this while shuffling his Deck of "Magic" cards.

- - - Updated - - -

You over at dirty mikes?

I play pinochle three times a year. Maybe some blackjack but I rarely go to the bars anymore. Flycarpin came over tonight and helped me install a hydrofoil. We drank beers as well. Any other witty banter, ya bum?

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I am a nerd. I like Star Wars. I'm a fan of the original 3 movies, but I've watched the others and can appreciate the storyline to fill in the gaps. IMO, the people who hate on Star Wars, have probably never tried watching it. At the very least, one has to appreciate the visual effects in its time. A few years ago, I asked my now wife to watch episode IV, and I got the same nerd reply from her. I made a deal with her to watch the movie and if she didn't like it I would watch some stupid chick flick with her. I never had to watch a stupid chick flick because she wanted to watch the next movie right after the first. Star Trek on the other hand can eat a fat one.

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i didn't know there were people in this world who didn't like star wars. are they all soul less gingers?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I am a nerd. I like Star Wars. I'm a fan of the original 3 movies, but I've watched the others and can appreciate the storyline to fill in the gaps. IMO, the people who hate on Star Wars, have probably never tried watching it. At the very least, one has to appreciate the visual effects in its time. A few years ago, I asked my now wife to watch the episode IV, and I got the same nerd reply for her. I made a deal with her to watch the movie and if she didn't like I would watch some stupid chick flick with her. I never had to watch a stupid chick flick because she wanted to watch the next movie right after the first. Star Trek on the other hand can eat a fat one.

i like it to growing up i was luke skywalker for halloween. I look forward to the new movies and like how i can put them all together now feels like back when i was a kid.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31