Mercer county deputy killed

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two completely different situations. There is evidence and first hand testimony that joe was directly involved in hunters shady dealings with foreign business and governments. One can blame the father for his sons actions when the father is complicit in them.
The evidence Comer keeps shitting his pants with? You also need to turn off Fox.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Camper

Even this time of the day you continue to dig a hole for yourself on this subject.
I really feel you have a major problem and need help. Understand it and find it.

Bad deal for all with death in the end, God Bless all. db

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper

Even this time of the day you continue to dig a hole for yourself on this subject.
I really feel you have a major problem and need help. Understand it and find it.

Bad deal for all with death in the end, God Bless all. db
"I really feel", ok, good enough for me, you're the expert. I really feel you have a bigger problem, everything I now say triggers you. Did you read the entire thread? You're calling me out? hahaha You need to wake up, you've become a bitter old man, get help.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
You just proved something, I didn't post anything about a Bible thumper, but you questioned it and called
me ignorant because you don't agree with my view sometimes. You didn't even bother to look who posted it

That is ignorance
My apologies, I read it, started to post, and didn't go back to look at the original. Your post I have no problem with. Democrat or Republican if they cover up something they should face consequences. I dont blame the parents for this, but he sure is a boot licker as someone called him.
I do wish you were as quick to speak up about the wrongs of liberals.
These days a person is chastised for complaining about Muslims, Hindus, etc, but Christian bigotry is just fine.
Oh and Watson I didn't post that because I don't agree with your views MOST of the time. I posted because of the original Christian biased post. My motivation was the irrational disparaging remark of Christian faith for the opinion of other.
Your not ignorant Watson, but you are extremely partisan. Liberals to you can do no wrong and conservatives an do nothing right. They are all in it for themselves.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are planting the seed of defense in their statements right out the gate. Wonder if daddy will bail him out of jail while he awaits court or let him rot.
Normally I would agree with that, but if the mother really was taking him to the hospital that does change things. Also if she did call it in that her son took the car without permission that too changes things. I find it hard to believe the son makes it miles down the road, but then head on hits a law enforcement vehicle. I suspect a dislike towards law enforcement people. I'm not convinced it was accidental, but will admit we don't know yet. Suspicion is not accusation.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here is a classic example on how we can’t/don’t deal with mental illness in this country now. There’s been someone literally living in the ditch in of US highway 2 just west of the west holiday in williston
Has a make shift little tent with all his belongings right at the bottom of the ditch. I talked to a cop buddy and he said they won’t let the PD do anything because he’s on public right of way. Seriously that’s what he said. They are so damn afraid of public perception they won’t touch him. So today Mother Nature is most likely dealing with him/her/she/it/ etc etc.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this will change the procedures for deploying spike strips. One would think that hiding the patrol car (if possible) or going to the opposite side of the road from the car would be a safer method to deploy them.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dogtra. It does an amazing job on the most stubborn shorthairs. Try it on humans it would work just as well.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Keep it civil????.a deputy was killed by a senators son..they are already blaming mental health..meaning more than likely this guy is gonna walk on an insanity plea. Yet because he is a senators son and because he reverts to prayers and biblical sympathy we should keep it civil? People should be angry that this happened number one..number two they should be even more angry with how things will play out with this situation going forward. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved but man if this was somebody else they would be drug through the mud for killing a deputy.
Assumption isnt where you need to go. If ot ends up there then question the judge but he will get his day in court.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i haven't read or heard much other than he had been spiked stripped before hitting the cop car. does anyone know if one happened right after the other?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh No, it’s there. You just keep holding on to what makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
I’m shocked. I thought after December 7th we’d never hear from you again. I know the number of spam phone calls I’ve been getting stopped.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is like 3 different links provided for members to read, surely there would be the information you are looking for, if that information is available.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
those were pretty early articles. its not in there. the deceased officer was preparing to deploy strips. which explains why he was behind his car cause they are typically stored in the trunk. but, i believe i also heard on the radio that he had already lost 2 tires to spike strips.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9