ND Hunt Gone Wrong

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Me thinks these guys should've never gotten out of their vehicle to begin with.....

It's a good listen and worth a "what would I have done?" reflection.

Last edited:

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I skipped through it. Did they ever say where this was? Would be helpful to let people know. Crazy shit. I would hope they filed a police report so the guy got arrested.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy fuck! I don't blame them one bit or arm chair qb this one bit. Also, they seem ridiculously intelligent. Their dialogue isn't normal "deer hunter" dialogue. They are beyond articulate in their ability to describe the situation.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
simple solution, pocket dial 911, they can get your location from your cell phone, sounded like that guy needed a breathalizer anyway...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
You just never know what you are going to run into while out in the field. 19 years ago I ran into a very weird fellow heading out into the Badlands at 0430 who straight up asked me to kill him. It was just the beginning of a very strange day for me.

As far as these gents, do they get paid by the minute for their podcasts? Interesting story for sure, but I am thinking it could have been told in 10 minutes or less.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I listened to the podcast. Pretty creepy, but also kind of sounded like some of our distant rural neighbors. Ha!

Some of the parents of the people I grew up with would scare the 💩 right out of me, back in the day.

NodakBob

Honored Member
thanks for sharing...the post op analysis is worth listening to all of it. I've had my share of negative and positive experiences...hate to hear about the bad ones...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a local meth head needs his azz kicked. Someone should probably Clinton him.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The guys on the audio should really post the area or the guys name as it could help someone from getting into a bad situation like they did.

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guys on the audio should really post the area or the guys name as it could help someone from getting into a bad situation like they did.
Sounds like he was arrested for planning to kill his girlfriend afterwards.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cus you can get sued defamltion if they are adding bs to the story and if they are telling the truth you could get hunted several years from now.

You have to get away from the screen. Believe me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 74
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31