Online purchasing poll

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ah oh..don't go here.......you'll get the crazed member coming on here and chew you ass out for not buying local....start blabbing bout taking tax dollars away from local business and etc etec.....just giving you a warning..and its not me....I'll come and say it.....buy 75% of my stuff online sorry.....

Online retailers are soon to be forced to collect sales tax once their value sold has surpassed a very low threshold. The "no tax for online purchases" thing is just about over.

I'm in A, but likely to move to B.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I live 90 miles from Minot, I save money ordering online, but still like going to Minot

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't own a single credit card and I'm not goin to get one just so I can buy things online
Fair enough, your loss. It’s the safest form of payment and I fly free once or twice a year because I literally pay for everything possible via card to earn points..and no I’ve never paid a dime of interest.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Forgot to add to my first post:

A - Minot

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not answering. Someone will report this thread to the tax commission, they will then start taxing online purchases which a bunch of really different people will be all for and think is a good idea kinda like raising hunting and fishing license fees for no other reason than we basically asked for it. I am butt hurt...

- - - Updated - - -

A. 100% of my purchases are local and I offer to pay extra taxes cause it’s great.

Too late they already do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bismar...bb508384-eb6b-5b3e-9226-a479c6fbf8f6.amp.html

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Went to four different stores looking for tip-ups I could use with my noodle rods. Nada. Ordered online, will be here Monday.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
C because no way in hell will I pay Fargo's extra city diversion tax to flood people out upstream

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
ah oh..don't go here.......you'll get the crazed member coming on here and chew you ass out for not buying local....start blabbing bout taking tax dollars away from local business and etc etec.....just giving you a warning..and its not me....I'll come and say it.....buy 75% of my stuff online sorry.....

Am I crazy mort??? Next time we wanna go fishing (after scenic closes due to lack of local give a shit) how long will it take to get your minnows, and how many will b alive when they show up on Monday instead of friday???

I would b a aaa guy in this pole. I'm the 1 who had to drive 20 miles for milk and bread in high School cuz the local store was 2 expensive...

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
D - money goes a Loooooottt farther online. Not even close. Plus I buy a lot of stuff used via classifieds and auction sites from private sellers.

Groceries, gas, vehicles are about all I purchase locally, ‘cept for a few odds n ends. The internet sales taxes going into effect will change some of that, probably move me to a “B cup”

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31