Representative Dockter

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If he is that ignorant of a common sense issue such as this being a conflict of interest, he isn't either trust worthy or smart enough to represent the people of his district.
The really crazy part about this is he will more than likely be elected again.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not certain exactly how much he made on it but there were over 300k in payments made without invoices….. and the building itself ran over a million over budget from what I understand. According to the article the maximum punishment was a 3k fine or a year in jail…… so he will pay the 3k fine and have a deferred sentence…keep his legislative seat….. Pocket the hundreds of thousands or millions he made and not one fucking person will learn a lesson here and this shit will continue for the next politician to dip their grubby little dick beaters in the taxpayer pot.
He could have gotten both the 3k and 1 year....he is a politician though so I am really surprised even the 3k was handed to him.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't think he was going to be sentenced until tomorrow.
I may have misread it. I thought it said he got a fine. Probably the article speculating what he was going to get. I just skimmed through it.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may have misread it. I thought it said he got a fine. Probably the article speculating what he was going to get. I just skimmed through it.
Not sure when the sentencing is but those were the “penalties he could face” according to the article. so maximum I’d assume , he’ll end up paying $200

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i be surprised if it isn't max fine and 30 days suspended for 360 days. its troublesome to me that he failed to accept responsibility and it took a jury trial and a unanimous verdict for him to be held accountable. even after the verdict, neither him nor his supporters seem willing to openly acknowledge that which seems glaringly obvious to all the rest of us.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The little nugget in the article I read was how he couldn't be prosecuted for having done the same thing in 2021 because the statute of limitations had expired. Really, the statute of limitations is really that short on something like this?
when those who make the laws break they are going to break they also get to set guidelines

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i be surprised if it isn't max fine and 30 days suspended for 360 days. its troublesome to me that he failed to accept responsibility and it took a jury trial and a unanimous verdict for him to be held accountable. even after the verdict, neither him nor his supporters seem willing to openly acknowledge that which seems glaringly obvious to all the rest of us.
He did nothing wrong.....sarcasm

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Simons was kicked out of the legislature for breaking no law and even the accusations were suspicious, but dockter breaks the law and is convicted and the legislature doesnt want to touch it... What does that tell you?
I said it many times..even took heat for saying it. Nd is one of the most corrupt states in America. The real problem is we keep allowing it.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
He sits close to the front in church. Probably hoping he doesn’t end up with three hots and a cot.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
What kind of community service do adults do ? I remember when we were kids when someone underage got caught with booze you would see them painting lines on the streets .

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I think his has to do with Homeless. I really like the fact she let him have it for not apologizing, Hah what a loser . He looks a little pissed in the tribune photo

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who says crime doesn't pay. Token fine and a little community service for bilking us taxpayers. Will likely be wiped off his record in a few years. "Nothing to see here." There still a significant number of repubs in the legislature that insist that the ethics commission is not necessary. Legislature is already in the process of wordsmithing the law to assure that no other legislators are found to be guilty of similar acts.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What kind of community service do adults do ? I remember when we were kids when someone underage got caught with booze you would see them painting lines on the streets .
Picking up garbage around town. Food kitchens.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think his has to do with Homeless. I really like the fact she let him have it for not apologizing, Hah what a loser . He looks a little pissed in the tribune photo
Wouldn't you look pissed if you were charged and convicted yet did nothing wrong?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55