Season of Giving

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since it’s the season of giving and I got motivated enough to clean my garage and store room last weekend, I thought I would try to get rid of some of the stuff I’ve accumulated since the last time I cleaned. I also figured the old saying “one man’s junk is another man’s treasure”, might save me a trip to the dump. The following is available to anyone who wants it, free of charge. I live in the Bismarck area.

1. 36” flat electric stovetop – I replaced it this summer with one that would work better for my wife’s canning. It works perfect except for a busted knob or two that you can either replace or just move the good knobs around to use the burners you want. Would be perfect for anyone building a hunting cabin on a budget or updating your $2,000 shit hole trailer on Lake Tschida.

1. 1 bar stool – My wife decided we should go from 3 bar stools down to 2 in the kitchen, leaving me with an extra that’s been sitting in my garage for 4 months.

1. 1 swivel office chair – we condensed our home office and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tripped over this stupid thing in my store room, in the dark, since then.

1. 2 tires and rims off of a 1983 toyota pickup – tires are in great shape, but the truck is no more

Merry Christmas!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33