Weather Expert - La Nina`

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna try my hand at meteorology....."dark, with periods of snow at times....but not all the time in every place. Wind will blow, sometimes with snow, temps at times below zero. Once in awhile there will be above avg temps, sometimes below. We live in ND, so expect the worst and blame us when it's not so". How did I do?

Oh, forgot....."wind chill factor will be dangerous, stay inside. But you can't, so go outside and be cold". Complete?

Here's to hope for real snow this year so at least we can enjoy the hell we call "winter". I'm blue already.....

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if it's anything like the last few years it will be just shity enough to make the fishing suck but not shity enough to make the ice safe! Sometime around Jan the bitching about WI will reach fever pitch but will soon be over taken by the looming collapse of the walleye fishery in both Devils Lake and Lake oahe due to too many big females being caught and kept.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was reading about this one and it may hit Florida twice if it does the loopdy loop, saying this is going to be the largest evac florida has seen.
Sounds like it will strengthen as it hits fl too. Doesn't look good for them. Wife and I are headed there in a few weeks for a 10 day vacation but on the gulf side so hopefully things work out for it.
The pressure just did a 20 MB drop in a short amount of time so she's probably about to power up to a cat 4 again. Looks like she may hit with winds sustained at 145 gusting 170 or so and with the real possibility of a full landfill not just a side swipe. Big thing will be if the right front quadrant comes on shore or not since that's the side that generally inflicts the worst damage.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if it's anything like the last few years it will be just shity enough to make the fishing suck but not shity enough to make the ice safe! Sometime around Jan the bitching about WI will reach fever pitch but will soon be over taken by the looming collapse of the walleye fishery in both Devils Lake and Lake oahe due to too many big females being caught and kept.

And how SD bis saving Oahe with our 20" slot limit

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
you mean old women like your presidential vote hillary?

no like old women who used whiskey to calm babies, actually helped around the farm, can handle a gun, dont like participation ribbons and think kids are soft now a days. fun old lady to BS with.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe im naive but i tend to side with the old farm lady who lives on the same acreage she grew up on as a kid, and husband has taken over the farm...it doesnt hurt they live in the most prime late season goose hunting a guy can imagine so im gonna side with them regardless:;:thumbsup

Warvin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi Guys!

Anyone up for a M&H Taco in a bag? The winter will be warm and dry. I can tell this by the way Big J feels.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The coyotes are thicker than i have ever seen this year. If get alot of snow the deer are gonna have a long winter.

- - - Updated - - -

And how SD bis saving Oahe with our 20" slot limit

Yep the sd fisherman release the bigger fish that will get caught and kept in bismarck during the spring run.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The coyotes are thicker than i have ever seen this year. If get alot of snow the deer are gonna have a long winter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep the sd fisherman release the bigger fish that will get caught and kept in bismarck during the spring run.

I know right. Wish everyone was as conservation minded as us Sodaks.

Nean Delson

You are correct!!

Nean, starting to think you have one of those secret 7th grade crushes on Dean. Like a teenage boy saying a girl is "icky", but then all he does is talk about her all of the time and its clear there is an infatuation.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have to say I was into the sauce very heavily yesterday. I mean an all day long binge. I had copious amounts of sasparilla. I feel like a new man today tho!

My tenure on NDA is complete, I'm glad everyone made the time for Neaner. Bye

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2