Weather Expert - La Nina`

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was down south of Belfield bout 15 miles on country road heading due east, saw at least 75 hawks on less than a 1 mile stretch of road. No joke. Never ever have seen so many hawks in one area before. They were on the fence posts, in the tree, on the road, in the ditch, out in the field....... crazy.
SO, what does this mean? Its an omen for a terrible terrible terrible winter, lots of snow and cold, the hawks know it and are flocking up, power in numbers, they seemed to be party hunting rodents and such.
Weird thing was none of them hawks was fighting ...............

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was down south of Belfield bout 15 miles on country road heading due east, saw at least 75 hawks on less than a 1 mile stretch of road. No joke. Never ever have seen so many hawks in one area before. They were on the fence posts, in the tree, on the road, in the ditch, out in the field....... crazy.
SO, what does this mean? Its an omen for a terrible terrible terrible winter, lots of snow and cold, the hawks know it and are flocking up, power in numbers, they seemed to be party hunting rodents and such.

Four years ago south of Minot I saw 100+ just staggered on a harvested field. Never saw a migration like that before and haven't since.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I'm going to miss Nean. He never was a penis and always made me feel like a happy naked midget boy in tall grass.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

Not sure about weather but definitely means it's a bad day to be a pheasant not in cover.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Send them hawks to MN (now i sound like a UND fan or a Gopher i guess this wknd;:;popcorn)

http://www.inforum.com/news/4130530-mouse-infestation-causing-headaches-mn-lakes-country
http://www.inforum.com/news/4130530-mouse-infestation-causing-headaches-mn-lakes-country

I had some issues in DL lakes country of ND -- evidently not enough birds or yotes --- A shorthair was sent out in the field and next thing you know she was crunch a munchin. Wife bought about 100 traps. Between the shorthair having lunch in the field and the wifes traps i would hat to be mickey

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't been hat to be a mikey for a couple years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 1
Top Bottom