Where were you born?

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grand Forks, we are known for hockey and potholes. Grew up about 45 miles west but somehow ended up here again.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was born in Denver and grew up in Gunnison.

Denver has real gold on the state capital building as a fuck you to the east coast back in the day and they have the Broncos. Now days it's a struggling place trying to survive the California liberals and hippies trying to "improve it".

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't so much born as I was forged in a fiery inferno that was lit by slot limit debates and fueled by shitty Chuck Norris memes

Yes, but where? Middle-earth?

- - - Updated - - -

Minot. Simply the most self-deprecating place in the world, outside of Canada (sorry, eh?).

Minot's slogan is: A shrug while muttering "why not?".

Spent most of my time in Minot riding bike and catching frogs and salamanders. I was a helldog whisperer.

Moved to Bismarck in 1980. One of my first memories of Bizzo was at Fox Island ramp (long before it was paved). My dad took me there and we hand-caught and released some small sturgeon that were trapped in a small pool on the sandbar. I thought "this is the place for me.".

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was born at the old minot AFB hospital which is now the job corp campus... grew up in burlington fishing for bull heads in the des lacs river (thus why I cannot fish in the bullhead tournament because I am already a jedi) couple of years ago I moved to max because I wanted to be out of minot and closer to sak

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born in Cando, ND. Back then it was a sleepy little town not known yet for the setting of the mass destruction of Devils Lake's finest breeding stock of walleye.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Breckenridge Mn as it was the closest hospital to Milnor, ND, where my folks were living.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
valley city was the first town graced by my presence. mercy hospital.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Breckenridge, MN as it was the closest hospital to Wahpeton

Breckenridge was platted in 1857, and named for John C. Breckinridge, Senator from Kentucky, and fourteenth Vice President of the United States.[SUP][7][/SUP] A post office has been in operation at Breckenridge since 1857.[SUP][8][/SUP] Breckenridge was incorporated in 1908.

[h=2]Notable people[/h]
[SUP][/SUP]

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
you were born in 1905? or the town was founded in 1905 ???

Both. I was the town's first baby. My parents won a miniature pterodactyl but my two older brothers wore it out by the time I got old enough. Story of my tragic life.

#olderbrotherhandmedownsareBS

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
you were born in 1905? or the town was founded in 1905 ???

He appears to be much like the Patriarchs of the bible. Noah died at 950 years old so this skateboard thing can't even be pawned off as a mid-life crisis.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the trend isn't your friend, though.

bible.gif

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born and raised in Watford City. Unofficial record holder for most fish caught out of cherry creek in a single childhood. I'm not sure about that last part but the odds are pretty good. Still hard to convice a person there are piles of fish swimming in that thing.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fagro

Got paroled in 2001. Was a long 31 yrs living in little Minneapolis.
Fagro is best known for its backwoods dialect, and ability to drink ones body weight in beer every six weeks

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31