Winnipeg 2018

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm lost, but then again I have influenza and my hampster is turning the wheel in my head at special Olympic speed.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok so what I am getting is woogie painted some pink baits for a buddy for free because DM couldn't get them done by the time that guy was going to Winnipeg....then there was some internet cheap shots taken and negative rep passed around about it because he did that and took 18 dollars away from DH customs and must have caused some butthurtness along the way and some hillarity. sound right......

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to fly carpin it is the worthless pos sub elect lmfao

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ll step in here. Jake, you were supposed to drop them off on Monday. I could have gotten them done. You didn’t drop them off though. Didn’t hear from you at all. Neil, you called to get eyes on Wednesday. Said you were painting some color combo. I wasn’t even remotely upset until I seen what color you actually painted. In fact, I’ve been pretty quiet about the whole situation. In the end, Sweeney, it’s not about the money. It’s having respect for a person and class when you’re in the wrong.

Im moving forward. I suggest you all do the same.

iceeyes

Plans change there DM and it sounds like you are at a mis understanding of when we left but I don't need to explain all that on here I can text you about that.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d have had them back to you by Tuesday morning. So if you left before then, I’m not sure why eyes were needed.

Pedro

Established Member
Oh man I’m so confused what’s going on here!?!??

ALEXA-why is everyone so mad?

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pink lures turning grown men into high school girls since 2016

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not picking sides here, but unless I missed something, last I heard we live in a free country. DM if you don’t want anyone to duplicate or copy the patterns on the lures you paint, then maybe you should put a copyright on them and not post them on the internet for everyone to see and have the guys you sell them to sign a legal document that states they have to keep theses lures a secret and can’t show them to anyone else. Was it right or wrong for someone else to paint this pattern on a lure? Maybe, maybe not, but until you have a copyright on the patterns you paint then it is not against the law to duplicate them. As I said earlier not picking sides just stating the obvious.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok all pirating aside. What's this about a super secret Walleye club?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is why i stick to hunting. To much politics in fishing and clubs i dont know about. :cool: Plus i cant catch a cold for the last two years i have hardly been able to eat fish.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33