Enclosed trailer / camper for sale

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
2011 7X16 foot enclosed trailer / camper

Selling my enclosed trailer that can also be used as a camper. 2- 3500# axels. Ramp door on back with side entry door. Newer tires. Can fit a full size ranger in it. Does have some hail dents on the one side no major damage or leaks. Will try my best to list everything that has been done to it.

Insulated top to bottom.

Replaced all interior boards with trim work.

Run with all 12v lighting inside with extra lights outside.

12v deep cycle battery mounted on hitch.

Has an RV style inverter fuse box installed so you can plug into 110v to have 110v outlets inside also has built in battery charger to charge the deep cycle battery.

Floor is coated with a garage floor paint has D rings for strapping your stuff down and a carpet roll that fits the floor for when camping.

Window added to side door also an RV style latch.

Vent added to roof with fan.

Custom cabinets in the front.

Am/fm radio with aux port.

Works great for camping as well as well as everyday enclosed trailer work. We mostly used it for camping while hunting so we could haul our ranger and all of our gear and then have a nice warm dry place to sleep. I dont really know how to value it since its one of a kind so I will just start with how much I have put into it. Asking $6,700 OBO

only reason for selling is we mostly hunt with horses now so built a horse trailer basically the same as this.

trailer 2.jpgtrailer 3.jpg
trailer 4.jpg
trailer 1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112