Dont be a snowflake. Die fighting

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
that guy's a tool. a fairly entertaining tool, but a tool nonetheless

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clint is awesome. His credentials speak for them self.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kind of a strange response to being asked “what’s your biggest strength” during a job interview but I hope they offered it to him anyway.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I shudder to think how fast his big mouth can make us all look sub intelligent. His foul mouth makes him look stupid even if he is correct. People will actually listen to a person who has an intellectual vocabulary and can express himself. Obama is an idiot, but people believed him because he read a teleprompter well. I agree with the guy and can't stand to listen to him.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So pc and delicate now days. I appreciate the no bullshit approach he takes.

Clint Smith
Clint Smith, President and Director of Thunder Ranch®, is a Marine Corps veteran of two infantry and Combined Action Platoon tours in Vietnam. His experience includes seven years as a police officer during which he served as head of the Firearms Training Division as well as being a S.W.A.T. member and precision rifleman.
He left law enforcement to serve as Operations Officer for the American Pistol Institute where he was Dean of instruction and was instrumental in range and curriculum development for A.P.I. In 1983, Clint founded International Training Consultants, Inc., an active mobile training program which is nationally recognized for innovative programs in Urban Rifle, Shotgun, Precision Rifle, and various handgun formats.
In 1986, he served as Director of Training for Heckler & Koch, Inc., where he developed and taught progressive courses in fully automatic weapons as well as conventional weapons systems.
In 1993, Thunder Ranch®, Inc. opened to show not only innovative training, but numerous range designs and functions of a type not seen before in one facility. Clint is a contributor to American Handgunner, American Cop, GUNS and SWAT magazines and has published articles in many other national and international publications. In 2004 TR was successfully moved to Oregon.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy carries two 1911s as his “fighting guns.” That screams “tool” from the mountain tops. I bet he drives an oil patch pickup and wears Affliction t-shirts too.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe but he is a tool that would be alive. He also has more firearms training than everyone added together on NDA so there's that.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow what a dumbass. He got one thing right, California is a shit hole

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
While we all are in awe of what I stud he is, he actually helps the other side by spouting off like this.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe but he is a tool that would be alive. He also has more firearms training than everyone added together on NDA so there's that.

I hired this guy one time that had a lot of safety training. I thought maybe he wanted to be a safety training person some day. Turns out they made him take a safety training course every time he did something major stupid. May be old Clint needed a lot of training because he couldn't get things through his head the first time. :::

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
He knows whats up. not one person here would chose him to have a gunfight against. double douche though

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
id gunfight the shit outa him. i've got 15+1 in z glock 19 plus the bug pug. on the other hand, he's sporting 100+ year old tech. check. mate (for me)

glock. perfection. (for the 5th time)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You;174672[B said:
]id gunfight the shit outa him[/B]. i've got 15+1 in z glock 19 plus the bug pug. on the other hand, he's sporting 100+ year old tech. check. mate (for me)

Haha, Says the guy that is too chicken shit to even sign his own name on neg rep.

★★★★★ Legendary Member

I think you would be surprised about some of the guys on here and their training.

He knows whats up. not one person here would chose him to have a gunfight against. double douche though

I've been in a gunfight or three and I try to avoid them as much as possible.

id gunfight the shit outa him. i've got 15+1 in z glock 19 plus the bug pug. on the other hand, he's sporting 100+ year old tech. check. mate (for me)

I'd guess by your statement you don't have much experience with gunfights, I hope you keep it that way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80