Beaver trapping 🦫

DareDevilDave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know crap about beaver trapping but all I know is the beavers knocking down my trees south of my house must die!! If anyone north of dunseith want a couple beavers PM me. Thanks!

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beaver trapping is now somewhat profitable.
Hasn't been for years.
Good luck. Hope someone responds.

DB, ( try it).

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are they shaved and moist ??
Most likely
IMG_0252.JPG

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can legally hunt beaver out of a boat, I do it in the spring more than the fall, Ive tried conibears through the ice, but it is a wet cold sport.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pussy joke:p. All I got.

One time: Back In the Day Back In the Hills; while on leave: I made sure I was adjacent to a semi-remote hole at " semi-hard" dusk: Was dicking around with a Rapala when two does leaped off a bluff like at a swimming pool and swam across.

While pissed/letting things settle down/with the properly colored red/silver Bud Light can; a beaver (aquatic rodent) appeared and was not pleased with my presence. I was hoping for all things to go away: No.

Every time the bastard eyed me sitting dejectedly on my rock; it slapped it's tail like a gunshot and dove. I finally got real pissed,

I thought of snagging it at shooting it at point blank with snake shot: Instead I made a pissed off cast about 10ft in front of it's nose; reeled up the slack and WHAM right under the son of a bitch.

My Catholic grandmother was happy to get a a 17in male brown after getting her out of bed at 10:30 on a Thursday night:

That is all.

1699594111803.png

Also, I'd go with a 12ga and a flashlight. I don't think you'd need anything bigger than #6 shot.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pussy joke:p. All I got.

One time: Back In the Day Back In the Hills; while on leave: I made sure I was adjacent to a semi-remote hole at " semi-hard" dusk: Was dicking around with a Rapala when two does leaped off a bluff like at a swimming pool and swam across.

While pissed/letting things settle down/with the properly colored red/silver Bud Light can; a beaver (aquatic rodent) appeared and was not pleased with my presence. I was hoping for all things to go away: No.

Every time the bastard eyed me sitting dejectedly on my rock; it slapped it's tail like a gunshot and dove. I finally got real pissed,

I thought of snagging it at shooting it at point blank with snake shot: Instead I made a pissed off cast about 10ft in front of it's nose; reeled up the slack and WHAM right under the son of a bitch.

My Catholic grandmother was happy to get a a 17in male brown after getting her out of bed at 10:30 on a Thursday night:

That is all.

1699594111803.png

Also, I'd go with a 12ga and a flashlight. I don't think you'd need anything bigger than #6 shot.
Your grandmother has hairy nuckles, but it's a buetiful fish.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84