Another new guy

Gringo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello all,

Just came over from FBO... already liking this better.

Air Force guy over in Grand Forks. Originally from Texas so grew up with saltwater fishing, but I'm slowly adapting to up here. In addition to fishing, I enjoy hunting and just about anything to do with the outdoors.

Glad to be here. Cheers.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello new guy Gringo! Welcome to the boards. Texas?? Houston, Galveston, Freeport, Corpus???? Loved to chase the Specks and Red and gigging flounder while I lived in LA. Thanks for serving!!!!!:;:thumbsup AF sucks:;:

Cliff Go Navy!!!:;:rockit

Gringo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Corpus area mostly. Yup, reds, drum, and specks in the flats.

Worked with a few Navy folks... good folks. I just have to use smaller words. ;)

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the last outdoors site you will ever need to visit for ND. The lights still on over at FBO?

Gringo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Barely. Don't know what happened to that site. I deployed for a bit and came back to..well whatever the hell it is now.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pissed someone off over there years ago and was banned. I think it might have been something I said during the great ICE PIRATE debate, something along the lines of "I'll bears spray your a$$ if you f()& with me on the ice then stomp the cr@$ out of you!" or something like that anyway. Never could get them to answer an email after that and could never reset my password for my account. That's alright because I found a couple other fishing/icefishing websites to haunt.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pissed someone off over there years ago and was banned. I think it might have been something I said during the great ICE PIRATE debate, something along the lines of "I'll bears spray your a$$ if you f()& with me on the ice then stomp the cr@$ out of you!" or something like that anyway. Never could get them to answer an email after that and could never reset my password for my account. That's alright because I found a couple other fishing/icefishing websites to haunt.

Damn! Remind me not to take your wife icefishing and get her drunk!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Feel free to post your fishing spots, kinda required for new guys.

Gringo

Founding Member
Founding Member
To be honest, I'll fish just about anywhere... wife caught me fishing in the toilet. I was hammered and didn't catch shit ;)

Stump, Devils, and the Red River/Red Lake River confluence are the main ones I reckon. When I can, I'll go up to LOTW and Voyageurs area, and enjoyed Lake Metigoshe while the wife was doing the Summer BOW Workshop.

Taking my father-in-law out this weekend. He's coming up from south Texas so I'm hoping to get him on some walleye in Devils Lake.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome, and good luck! Fall is upon us, and the fishing should only improve in the next couple months.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82