Found dog Fargo

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Friends wife found this black lab loose in the park today. Call her if you know who's it is

https://www.facebook.com/josie.trnka/posts/10101073236113359

image.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd say it's yours and "Fargo" will be a fine name. Look at those thankful eyes...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice!! But after looking at the picture, I was wondering what happened to the foot, because it took a lot of Band-Aids to fix!!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously. I saw that pic and I'm like.."well, that dog might be Jakes, or johns or Joe's or Jennifer's or Jack's or Jeremy's... or anyone else who might own a non overweight black lab". Frankly, the brown ones all look the same too. Studies show its just a flaw in our nature. Science? Yep. Racism? Maybe :;:huh Now, had I mentioned there is a high likelihood that he probably doesn't pay for his own food or shelter... :;:howdy

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our chocolate lab is unemployed since we moved to the big city. She still likes to go out and run but like her "DAD" she likes the a/c in the summer and the nice warm house in the winter.
Going to keep her locked up come election day as i don't want to take the chance she might vote for the Hillary!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously. I saw that pic and I'm like.."well, that dog might be Jakes, or johns or Joe's or Jennifer's or Jack's or Jeremy's... or anyone else who might own a non overweight black lab". Frankly, the brown ones all look the same too. Studies show its just a flaw in our nature. Science? Yep. Racism? Maybe :;:huh Now, had I mentioned there is a high likelihood that he probably doesn't pay for his own food or shelter... :;:howdy

True words

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19