Kid shoots burglars

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I hope the 19yr old kid will be ok...Burglars should know if you break into someone's house..you could die. I do find it extremely stupid they mention he used an AR-15 in the headline of the article. If it was a shotgun would that be in the headline...doubt it

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
With not much info given in the article on the circumstances, I will say that it's probably a good thing it was one of those evil black guns with the unlimited magazines that he had. Had he only had a normal shotgun and would have missed once, he very well could be dead as well.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It said on some other news report the son was 23yrs old, it said the 3 burglars were dressed in black, with blacks hoods and gloves, busted out the patio door to get in, boy they broke into the wrong house, have to wait and see how this ends up

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
If'n he'd used a shotgun he coulda got Ol' Uncle Joe Biden to come defend him in the pending civil trial to come when no criminal charges are filed. During his time as VP he said to use a shotgun on home invaders so one would think he'd spring into action to defend that statement.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was the shooter white? cause if so, I am sure this is somehow a hate crime, and excess use of force, and whatever else might be racist.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old neighborhoods in the chicago hood,houses are stacked just feet apart,surprised no else was shot next door via pass thru.Good on the young man.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Old neighborhoods in the chicago hood,houses are stacked just feet apart,surprised no else was shot next door via pass thru.Good on the young man.

Hmmmmmm the article says "FOX NEWS - Three would-be robbers were shot and killed Monday when an Oklahoma homeowner's son opened fire on them with an AR-15, authorities said.Wagoner County sheriff's deputies were called to the home in Broken Arrow, southeast of Tulsa at around 12:30 p.m. local time. When they arrived, they found the three dead suspects and two uninjured residents."

The shooting was in OK not Chicago, IL.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
He should get a bonus for saving the local tax payer's untold 1000s in no longer needed incarceration, court proceedings, rehabilitaion costs, etc...

fish-r-man

★★ Legendary Member

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is what happens when you break into a house with the intent to steal and maybe kill someone. No one else hurt just the thieves GOOD.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Story made the national news on TV said it was an automatic rifle. The get away driver was a woman and looked like a "Latino" wonder what's going to happen if they where illegal alians. Could really turn into to shit show then. White country cracker with automatic assault rifle slaughters Mexican immigrants??

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure about the "shit show". Trump will just send them home or bury them under the wall. Hope the kid is alright after killing 3 people - self defense or not that has to affect a person. Sounds like he'll come out on top from a legal aspect. I wouldn't expect even a civil suit to hold water when it took place inside their home.

Story made the national news on TV said it was an automatic rifle. The get away driver was a woman and looked like a "Latino" wonder what's going to happen if they where illegal alians. Could really turn into to shit show then. White country cracker with automatic assault rifle slaughters Mexican immigrants??

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cat I ment a media shit show. I sure hope everything works out for the kid it is a life changing event for him

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82