NFL News (Vikings)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are who I thought they were. (at the beginning of season, Denver too)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go cowboys

The Boyd won me some $$$ today. Had a great week, was -177 After MNF when I foolishly took the Vikings to up +178 If Da Raaaaaaiders win.

- - - Updated - - -

Fn Packers and Vikes were large plays for me last MNF and today on Packers. Detroit may win the North this year. Can't complain though I was in the hole about to my limit 1 month ago.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am just going to put this right here:
NFCN.JPG
...then I am going place this right here too:
NFCE.JPG

...have a great rest of your day

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the fact that an O-line still means something in this league of pass happy rules. I thought their coaches could coach around the crap on the line with quick passes and scheme around it, but I guess there is a limit. Looks like Dallas may have the inside track in the NFC...Wow, but in this league of parity, anything is possible.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a complete shit show,walsh lost the game....again...,queens suck,bronco's suck now what? I suppose I'll become a cowboyz wagon jumper? or do more yard work on sundays.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a complete shit show,walsh lost the game....again...,queens suck,bronco's suck now what? I suppose I'll become a cowboyz wagon jumper? or do more yard work on sundays.

I'm going with more yard work and hunting on sundays. Saturdays are hunting and Bison games.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds to me from reading your post you are a wagon jumper, as for us real Vikings fans we never worry about jumping to a different wagon.:;:howdy Bye Bye

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup,I rolled off the queens wagon right after the bye week,that sucker took a hard right and off I came....again,was all in the way they looked from the start,but somehow they lost the mojo,ole sam is getting beat up big time.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i agree with Kurt. superbowl homeboy!

Vikes and Pats my two favorites go at it for it all. And in a 3 over time affair the vikes pull it out and then repeat and play at home the next year. I also would vote for measure 5 if i lived in ND:;:smokin

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I put a NFL Futures bet on the Pats at 5-1 to win the SB! :D Also have a few other prop bets that pay a little odds. If Philly wins 7 games I think its +160?? (Thats 1.6 to 1) IDK I'll have to check. Got Houston to win the Division at +180.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes and Pats my two favorites go at it for it all. And in a 3 over time affair the vikes pull it out and then repeat and play at home the next year. I also would vote for measure 5 if i lived in ND:;:smokin

Oh hell Kurtr it's the thought that counts man Thumbs Up:;:rockit:;:thumbsup:;:cheers:crazythumb:::thumber:::::thumbsup:::thumbedup:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56