NFL News (Vikings)

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
losing RB, QB, Most of the offensive line yea,at the rate we are going bradford will be the next one on the injury list. o well I got more time to chase pheasants, deer, fish.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
SUPERBOWL HOMEBOY !!!

bjpmpUb.jpg

....meanwhile back in reality :

snakes-are-like-tails-with-faces-stoner-meme1.jpg

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty comical that all the sportscasters on the pregame show picked MN to win....I was sitting thinking that they were all a bunch of hosers......smh....Da Bears win.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings have been EXPOSED. It will be a battle to win any games with that offensive line. Norv can only coach around lack of blocking for so long. Even AP will not help much as if there is no daylight he will be blasted. The QB is getting gunshy and missing throws he was making. If he makes that long TD throw to Digs in 1st qt, maybe they stand a chance. Defense needs to rest or its a huge advantage for any offense. They need help and in a hurry. Hell, I'd call up Tony Nelson, the Nat. Champ HWT at UM that graduated two years ago. He's from Minn. I'd a had him camp at the begining of the year. That kid is a beast. He's gotta be better than the right tackle #68!!

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I blame the packers, Texans, and panthers for giving this team false hope. They should be at 2 and 5 right now.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I figured if the Vikings lost a couple it would be all on Bradford. At this rate he'll be on IR next week.

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cutler actually showed some fire last nite. Been waiting for 7? years or so. Uffda :;:help

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya. cause he was fucking winning. sorry. but, he is who we thought he is and always has been. wait to see how he acts once they start losing again. there were shining rays of that poor behavior and attitude this year before he got injured and glimmers of it again last night before things started clicking. cutler is a cry baby. i couldn't stand having him as a team mate if things weren't going great.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the Wild, T-wolves don't produce this year either it will be a quad fecta of Mn pro sports losers this year!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40