NFL News (Vikings)

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
WOW!!!! if we can shut down the number one offense in the league two years running, we may be able it to make to the playoffs. OR the Super Bowl right Espringers!!!! Today was a good day Thanks Spielman

What's this we stuff? U speak as if u had some kind of contribution to today's victory. Please stop this in Ur future posts about Kurt's Vikings.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the enthusiasm but I will just stick to week by week. Giants next week and they will be ready to go after their lose today. I will say this coaching staff does feel different than the others have in the past. I was to young to know bud grants Vikings but have been told it feels like them.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good defense, double headed monster at RB QB who is fragile as glass but can throw better than teddy. If the vikes don't turn the ball over there gonna be okay. Please see thread about Bradford trade..... I think I closed my post by saying " there fine" they truly are as long as Bradford stays healthy which is nearly impossible

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's this we stuff? U speak as if u had some kind of contribution to today's victory. Please stop this in Ur future posts about Kurt's Vikings.

One of the first thing the players and coach say after a win, that help contributed was the fans and home field advantage after home wins. So if anybody was at the game they can say we, the other thing if your from minnesota and pay taxes you technically helped pay to build the stadium. So I would say "we" did and do help contribute to the teams success.

Beat it Troll

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your at the game, fine that's the twelfth man. If all one does is sit at home in the arm chair that's borderline. Taxes is a bad excuse unless you are willing to take credit for the Twins sucking after they get their new stadium.
Just saying

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
One of the first thing the players and coach say after a win, that help contributed was the fans and home field advantage after home wins. So if anybody was at the game they can say we, the other thing if your from minnesota and pay taxes you technically helped pay to build the stadium. So I would say "we" did and do help contribute to the teams success.

Beat it Troll

Yea, I don't think so buddy

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member

Beat it Troll

I stayed at a Holliday inn express in Mn once. Can i get jesey #22?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
So itemb were you at the game? What does taxes have to do with a successful team?
Why do the Twins suck so bad?
How come the Wild have shot themselves in the foot when they could improve?
How come the timber pups aren't better yet?
AND How come the freaking Lynx ( that's WNBA if you didn't know ) is the only Minnesota team that knows how to win a championship?

- - - Updated - - -

Does all this have to do with taxes too.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's just an expression more so than anything, since I am a Vikings fan win or lose. We gave superman a good ole fashion stomping on the field even better than what the Broncos did at home. We stay healthy even without All day we can at least win our division.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the enthusiasm but I will just stick to week by week. Giants next week and they will be ready to go after their lose today. I will say this coaching staff does feel different than the others have in the past. I was to young to know bud grants Vikings but have been told it feels like them.
We had some solid defensive teams in the early 90s when Tony Dungy was our Defensive Coordinator as well.as when we had Mike Tomlin as our defensive coordinator on the coach Chilibrow.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Solid but these guys looks like they have a chance to be elite. Time will tell

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
5-0 n when Denver loses they'll be the ONLY undefeated team left. Their D is real, and Nov's offense does the job. Very well coached team, and they are starting to believe. Oh, we all know they'll break our hearts, but its fun to enjoy the ride.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peterson going down when he did may have been the best thing that could have happened in this situation. Now instead of having to try and get Peterson his 20-25 touches a game regardless of how he was performing with those touches the offense can be far less predictable in its application than it was with him still on the field.

Now instead of trying to feed Peterson the ball on 2nd and 8 the offense can try some short passes for 1st downs and have that open up the running game a little instead of trying to use the running game to open up the passing game.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Peterson going down when he did may have been the best thing that could have happened in this situation. Now instead of having to try and get Peterson his 20-25 touches a game regardless of how he was performing with those touches the offense can be far less predictable in its application than it was with him still on the field.

Now instead of trying to feed Peterson the ball on 2nd and 8 the offense can try some short passes for 1st downs and have that open up the running game a little instead of trying to use the running game to open up the passing game.

A lot of truth here. Other possibilities are a QB with a stronger arm. Kahlil out of the lineup so the QB gets less pressure from the left and less holding calls. Definitely a solid defense. Overall a better offensive line for a little more time to throw as well as run. And maybe the biggest improvement is a coach that has high expectations and holds the players to it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of truth here. Other possibilities are a QB with a stronger arm. Kahlil out of the lineup so the QB gets less pressure from the left and less holding calls. Definitely a solid defense. Overall a better offensive line for a little more time to throw as well as run. And maybe the biggest improvement is a coach that has high expectations and holds the players to it.

Tj Clemons better get better he looked like a matedor at times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88