Well this is going to get interesting

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I said this in the beginning when the camps were building. What would happen if white people did the same on tribal land? Would it have went on this long? What if white people were protesting on tribal land, blocking tribal roads and messing with native farmers and ranchers.

- - - Updated - - -

d95cb8bc252c164426efb8b1c0064809.jpg
This is what is known as suicide by cop............. its real and may likely happen once they start the pipe under the lake. Cops are baited into a lethal reaction with the hopes of incriminating themselves and justify the protesters cause. And with the way the press reports today it will be a huge black eye for law enforcement as well as for we the people of ND.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are some real nuyjobs in that camp. Hippies from all over. They found a guy in PKC restroom, BuckAzz, washing his feet, talking to himself.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im kind of surprised no buisnesses have started boycotting the Rez. If they dont want oil quite delevering to their gas stations. Mcquades burns alot of diesel making their deliveries maybe they should cut off the Budwieser. Make the actual locals down there feel the effects and I bet support falls off real quick.

Since Svn likes to point out how illiterate I am. Maybe someone more so would type up a form letter encouraging buisnesses to not do buisness with the Rez.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is what is known as suicide by cop............. its real and may likely happen once they start the pipe under the lake. Cops are baited into a lethal reaction with the hopes of incriminating themselves and justify the protesters cause. And with the way the press reports today it will be a huge black eye for law enforcement as well as for we the people of ND.

Boy yes, This is total B.S. How would you like to be a LEO with shit like this going on around you ? Something I'd like to see more of is K-9 training, Not by security companies but by our LEOs. and MPs . People think they are pretty smart until a dog has them by the leg , Then the first thing they say is "I'm sorry" and they say it quite frequent.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I said this in the beginning when the camps were building. What would happen if white people did the same on tribal land? Would it have went on this long? What if white people were protesting on tribal land, blocking tribal roads and messing with native farmers and ranchers.

- - - Updated - - -

z5-mm-br-02_24_17-600-2.jpg

Sweet "Free Leonard Peltier" banner. SMDH

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't drink water, quit screaming that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member

Boy yes, This is total B.S. How would you like to be a LEO with shit like this going on around you ? Something I'd like to see more of is K-9 training, Not by security companies but by our LEOs. and MPs . People think they are pretty smart until a dog has them by the leg , Then the first thing they say is "I'm sorry" and they say it quite frequent.

The protesters are claiming that this person in the picture is actually a police officer depicting a "protector". These people are f'n delusional. I had to stop reading the comments section on FB stories. gets my blood boiling. i would say about 1% of the commentors are local. all the rest are from all over the country and canada. there is one guy that is trolling on just about every story, clicked on his profile and he is a "professional" protester/activist. Its shit like this that drives me nuts. these people do not have a clue what is going on but some dumb ass actor/businessman is pumping money into a standing rock fund that pays these dip shits to protest.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yupper --- Mr. Wheeler -- just said 2 weeks and then its lights out. Cold front moving in and staying--- ice by thanksgiving 1 foot + expected on most lakes.

Second - Word on the street is that they are boring in bottoms north of bismarck on private land The cannonball was a decoy.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha, that would be perfect if it was/is true. The useful its were actually useful for once.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;boohoo;:;boohoo;:;boohoo;:;boohoo:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im kind of surprised no buisnesses have started boycotting the Rez. If they dont want oil quite delevering to their gas stations. Mcquades burns alot of diesel making their deliveries maybe they should cut off the Budwieser. Make the actual locals down there feel the effects and I bet support falls off real quick.

Since Svn likes to point out how illiterate I am. Maybe someone more so would type up a form letter encouraging buisnesses to not do buisness with the Rez.

I really have no idea what you're talking about here boss.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse;:;boohoo;:;boohoo;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse;:;boohoo

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57