• Both grumbling at home with no internet access

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooooo you were bashing the article as invalid a few days ago and now you are referencing it. I call bullshit on the nerves not being tickled a little, you fit the bill to a T. Yes I call you goober on occasion, I am sorry if I hurt your feelers Gabriel and I will stop. Apparently guywhofishes doesn't get his feelers hurt when you repeatedly call him names but what ever. However, how many of the other points in that article relate to you Gabriel? Pretty much all of them and that is why I feel sorry for you Gabriel. I bet you reply because you. just. can. not. let. someone. have. the. last. word. now. can. you. Gabriel.:cool:

Holy man you really do have the hate thing down better than most liberals these days

I don;t think I was bashing the article I never took the tie to read it just scanned thru it but the name calling bit caught my eye.........just the Acme degree junior psychologists on here.

You see despite guys and my differences of opinion on some things my "name calling" is in a good natured manner as kind of a pun on his own made up name I really don;t have the hatred towards guy that you seem fixated on with me. I'm betting guy would be a pretty cool guy to have a beer and BS with cause he seems pretty smart about a lot of things.

I mean I would guess a pretty small percentage of my posts on here are specifically related to bashing on guy (likely none with the level of hatred you apply) ..........yet I'm guessing roughly 90% of your posts are focused on your admitted hatred of me even though I don;t believe we have ever even met. I don;t know what a psychiatrist would label that disorder as but there is likely something that would fit.

- - - Updated - - -

how I feel after I post anything related to ag

2t6evq.jpg

:DAh, just don;t post stupid shit about ag like how farmers are corporate ghouls and you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

habe you been hanging out at the nursing home?

Ha .... yep, looking for someone to will me a farm........:)

- - - Updated - - -

This looks like a rabbit hole that I kind of want to look in, but kind of wondering if a honey badger is in there

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I now know what women go thru when they watch keeping up with Kardashians, this thread is like cocaine.... I know it’s unhealthy to keep clicking on, but I. Just. Can’t. Stop.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
931c99fbb45918c1ab2c294d3ec2d972--gangster-films-adult-quotes.jpg

fd6adfa797241f2a82def7dedc47e26f--funny-sarcastic-its-funny.jpg

32bb3b8c4db12a69d7a00a903758d141--black-white-funny-stuff.jpg

:;:stirthepot......................;:;rofl ...........................;:;boozer

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gabe. Everytime you post, it just reenforces the " links" posted about narrsisist!
Can't YOU see that?

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy man you really do have the hate thing down better than most liberals these days

I don;t think I was bashing the article I never took the tie to read it just scanned thru it but the name calling bit caught my eye.........just the Acme degree junior psychologists on here.

You see despite guys and my differences of opinion on some things my "name calling" is in a good natured manner as kind of a pun on his own made up name I really don;t have the hatred towards guy that you seem fixated on with me. I'm betting guy would be a pretty cool guy to have a beer and BS with cause he seems pretty smart about a lot of things.

I mean I would guess a pretty small percentage of my posts on here are specifically related to bashing on guy (likely none with the level of hatred you apply) ..........yet I'm guessing roughly 90% of your posts are focused on your admitted hatred of me even though I don;t believe we have ever even met. I don;t know what a psychiatrist would label that disorder as but there is likely something that would fit.

- - - Updated - - -

:DAh, just don;t post stupid shit about ag like how farmers are corporate ghouls and you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha .... yep, looking for someone to will me a farm........:)

- - - Updated - - -

Blah blah blah blah blah blah....i bet the narcissism in you still responds to that.;:;popcorn

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Uffda bb and wst you two really have it as bad as todays liberals that bring nothing to the table but hate.

Last edited:

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uffda bb and wst you two really have it as bad as todays liberals that bring nothing to the table but hate.

I knew it! hahaha Got up at 530 in the morning, hit the computer to make a post on a hunting and fishing website. You can't make this shit up.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew it! hahaha Got up at 530 in the morning, hit the computer to make a post on a hunting and fishing website. You can't make this shit up.

Holy everyone is concerned I'm not getting anything done and then when I get up early to go spray it is still NDA news. A little coffee and a perusing of the knowledge shared on NDA is not a bad way to start a day............some times it takes longer to make the coffee than to read the "knowledge" shared by some on here.

You should try getting out of bed before 9:30 James, you miss the best part of the day.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Except for the funnies, every time a thread gets over 5 pages, I tend to ignore it because it is guaranteed to be full of the same BS after 5 pages.

Looks like I might need to amend that to 3 page threads....

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy everyone is concerned I'm not getting anything done and then when I get up early to go spray it is still NDA news. A little coffee and a perusing of the knowledge shared on NDA is not a bad way to start a day............some times it takes longer to make the coffee than to read the "knowledge" shared by some on here.

You should try getting out of bed before 9:30 James, you miss the best part of the day.

I do but I have better things to do than sit on a computer. BTW, any time you want to work shoulder to shoulder and see who lasts longer you let me know. That belly of yours would be dragging in the dirt and I would still be moving right along:D

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
So am I the only one that goes and shops at Walmart on a bad day even if I don't need anything just to make myself feel better?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck you need to go to Walmart for just come here...

It makes wallyworld seem tame

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I do but I have better things to do than sit on a computer. BTW, any time you want to work shoulder to shoulder and see who lasts longer you let me know. That belly of yours would be dragging in the dirt and I would still be moving right along:D

How many days in a row?

How old a fella are you anyways?

I might just surprise ya.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck you need to go to Walmart for just come here...

It makes wallyworld seem tame

Just because Wallyworld is a whole different kind of special. Not the Ghetto one on 13th in Fargo as one could be liable to get shanked there the last time I was there years ago.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah james that is a bit of a risky bet on your part. I mean I am 54 years old......it would be pretty embarassing to be out worked by a man 4 times your age. :)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just because Wallyworld is a whole different kind of special. Not the Ghetto one on 13th in Fargo as one could be liable to get shanked there the last time I was there years ago.

My brother sent me pictures from the one in Mooresville NC when he lived there and wow is all I can say. He didn't have cable he had Walmart haha

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think GST vs PG should be set up for the finale of the Jedi tournament. Celebrity death match style. Gst would ask one simple question and PG would bash him over the head with his bha(sportsman for Obama) welcome packet!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
is that the deal where you guys drink a bunch of watered down beers (blue num num/Busch lites) and give each other reach arounds that you used to go on and on about on FBO? I'll likely be busy fencing

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 22