Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
33333333333333.jpg

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooooooooooooo what exactly did get accomplished by you coming there nickpicking and bitching? See that's the point gabe. You think you are really accomplishing something by posting thousands of times but you are not accomplishing ANTHING yet you can not figure that out! If you would have left it alone, the thread would have been gone but you have to lurk around and kick ant piles.

Well given the amount of questions I ask and the grief I give those that avoid answering,:)I thought I better answer this one.

Soooooooooooooo what exactly did get accomplished by you coming there nickpicking and bitching?

My guess here is you are talking the Pierce county farmer thread? Perhaps at a future G&F advisory meeting when the issue is brought up as it will be, someone might remember the discussion and realize that there might be a solution out there that benefits both people with the depredation issues and hunters. And maybe if a couple hunters speak up at that meeting besides just the farmer or ranchers there someone in charge just might listen........

So now if you would answer exactly what you got accomplished in that same thread with your posts?

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well given the amount of questions I ask and the grief I give those that avoid answering,:)I thought I better answer this one.

Soooooooooooooo what exactly did get accomplished by you coming there nickpicking and bitching?

My guess here is you are talking the Pierce county farmer thread? Perhaps at a future G&F advisory meeting when the issue is brought up as it will be, someone might remember the discussion and realize that there might be a solution out there that benefits both people with the depredation issues and hunters. And maybe if a couple hunters speak up at that meeting besides just the farmer or ranchers there someone in charge just might listen........

So now if you would answer exactly what you got accomplished in that same thread with your posts?

lets excuse the guy breaking the law because he's a farmer/rancher, and rather.... lets discuss things we could've done to deter him from doing illegal things.... are we in chicago now? he still broke the law.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
hypothetical situation - guy gets busted stealing. guy gets arrested and charged two years in prison for stealing. His associate advocates on the internet that the government should've done something before hand to help him not steal?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
lets excuse the guy breaking the law because he's a farmer/rancher, and rather.... lets discuss things we could've done to deter him from doing illegal things.... are we in chicago now? he still broke the law.

Holy man there is a whole frickin thread to discuss this on quit trying to ruin my and plainsmans one.

To point out the obvious........please show where ANYONE has excused this guy for breaking the law. ;:;banghead

I guess all the deer will now stop doing depredation so this will never be a problem again.........

- - - Updated - - -

hypothetical situation - guy gets busted stealing. guy gets arrested and charged two years in prison for stealing. His associate advocates on the internet that the government should've done something before hand to help him not steal?

Um say isn;t that what is happening in these big cities?

Jeesh man take it to the proper thread and quit ruinging this one.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy man there is a whole frickin thread to discuss this on quit trying to ruin my and plainsmans one.

To point out the obvious........please show where ANYONE has excused this guy for breaking the law. ;:;banghead

I guess all the deer will now stop doing depredation so this will never be a problem again.........

- - - Updated - - -

Um say isn;t that what is happening in these big cities?

Jeesh man take it to the proper thread and quit ruinging this one.

so you do advocate that people steal resources if they deem necessary until the government jumps in and implements a program so people don't "need" or have the desire to steal anymore. ok sounds good. Bernie needed more votes last year. ;) winky face!

- - - Updated - - -

also my hypothetical was just that..... a hypothetical. What gives?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since this is about from people from nd am I allowed to comment? I kinda feel like Ricky Bobby I don't know what to do with my hands.......

You have two first names?

Last edited:

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member

NO goober you are wrong again! Nothing and I mean nothing got accomplished by you on this hunting and fishing website and that thread other than you further hammering on the proverbial wedge. That's the problem you see. Your giant ego believes that you are riding rough shod on a golden keyboard saving the farming industry when in all actuality you are in a basement plugging your keyboard with Cheetos...and no one cares what you type. But now you will continue on your kamikaze mission by typing a self gratifying comment that you will try to make sound funny and then top it off with a question.

As far as me getting anything accomplished. I let people know that you and your like are more dangerous to the hunting heritage in this state than hsus and peta combined. And you know what, its working gabe.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

once again can you show where ANYONE has suggested this?

- - - Updated - - -

NO goober you are wrong again! Nothing and I mean nothing got accomplished by you on this hunting and fishing website and that thread other than you further hammering on the proverbial wedge. That's the problem you see. Your giant ego believes that you are riding rough shod on a golden keyboard saving the farming industry when in all actuality you are in a basement plugging your keyboard with Cheetos...and no one cares what you type. But now you will continue on your kamikaze mission by typing a self gratifying comment that you will try to make sound funny and then top it off with a question.

As far as me getting anything accomplished. I let people know that you and your like are more dangerous to the hunting heritage in this state than hsus and peta combined. And you know what, its working gabe.

Holy man let go of the hate. I mean really it is not healthy.

I don;t think my key board is golden, (it's actually a brushed silver color) nor do I think I am saving agriculture. Just simply setting the record straight when people make claims with some facts and the sources where they come from so people can make up their own minds about issues.

I understand why some people don;t like the truth being shared.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
James, I am starting to think you have something with the picture of the gal in that link you keep sharing.

I have read it and the nerves are fine, I can;t help but keep noticing the # 9 symptom though given your posts.............

[h=3]9. Name-calling.[/h]Narcissists preemptively blow anything they perceive as a threat to their superiority out of proportion. In their world, only they can ever be right and anyone who dares to say otherwise creates a narcissistic injury that results in narcissistic rage. As Mark Goulston, M.D. asserts, narcissistic rage does not result from low self-esteem but rather a high sense of entitlement and false sense of superiority.
The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions. Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective.

Name-calling can also be used to criticize your beliefs, opinions and insights. A well-researched perspective or informed opinion suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath who feels threatened by it and cannot make a respectful, convincing rebuttal. Rather than target your argument, they target you as a person and seek to undermine your credibility and intelligence in any way they possibly can. It’s important to end any interaction that consists of name-calling and communicate that you won’t tolerate it. Don’t internalize it: realize that they are resorting to name-calling because they are deficient in higher level methods.

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooooo you were bashing the article as invalid a few days ago and now you are referencing it. I call bullshit on the nerves not being tickled a little, you fit the bill to a T. Yes I call you goober on occasion, I am sorry if I hurt your feelers Gabriel and I will stop. Apparently guywhofishes doesn't get his feelers hurt when you repeatedly call him names but what ever. However, how many of the other points in that article relate to you Gabriel? Pretty much all of them and that is why I feel sorry for you Gabriel. I bet you reply because you. just. can. not. let. someone. have. the. last. word. now. can. you. Gabriel.:cool:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
K.I.S.S. Goes a long ways with me. I know how to read and draw conclusions without being hammered by some one. I have unfollowed close friends on Facebook because of their continuous posting of their political views. Liberals and conservatives.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just out of curiousity what does attacking people personally with accusations and claims that are not true get somebody on here?

- - - Updated - - -

Mind games???

Know it all?

Link posting shit?

Some people simply call it fact and truth.

- - - Updated - - -

I try not to get into fisticuffs with fellas in their 70's
habe you been hanging out at the nursing home?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
This looks like a rabbit hole that I kind of want to look in, but kind of wondering if a honey badger is in there

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67