New State record

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you guys wouldn’t care if a state record whitetail was killed illegally??? Bullshit...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this "he snagged it" talk is why I think If I ever catch the state record walleye, I'll put it on a scale, look at the number.. Then put her back in the water and happily watch her swim away.
Seems much more satisfying than being the center of a bunch of unwanted social media hate that seemingly comes up no matter what.

I would probably just cut off the cheeks and throw the rest away

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure hope everything ends up being legit. You have to love the great fishing our state’s had. And records getting broke just adds to the fun.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you guys wouldn’t care if a state record whitetail was killed illegally??? Bullshit...

How “illegal” are we talkin?

“He was only 410 yards from a structure when he took the shot. Therefore, he’s a poacher illegally harvesting game.”

“We can see here he’s leaning slightly against the bumper of the pickup, which constitutes shooting from a vehicle.”

“In calculating sunset times, the poacher failed to account for 1 minute of difference for every 12.5 miles east of Bismarck. Therefore, the deer was shot 4 minutes after legal shooting light.”

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

It wouldn't matter if it was legal or not people would still make up shit stories claiming it wasn't legal and there would always would be doubters

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh for fuck sakes!! Foul hooked or not, like 99.5% of you have never foul hooked a 14" to 24" eye and never put it in the live well, if you say you haven't I'll call you a liar to your face. What a bunch of fucking whiners!! ::boxing::

- - - Updated - - -

Must of pissed a whiner off just got a bad rep!! :;:muahahaKeep em coming comin you whiners!!! :;:duel

Just got another one for swearing!!! FUCK!!

Last edited:

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This thing is getting out of hand.... Maybe Tob... can come back to clean things up?

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would anyone have a problem if a state record whitetail was shot with a rifle but the guy only had a bow tag and that's what it was tagged with? I am guessing everyone would. I sure as hell would. People wouldn't say come on he killed it, it doesnt matter how he killed it... be happy for him.

If it was a snagged state record in a known snagging hole, then it shouldn't stand as the record... plain and simple. If he can prove it was legal after this video came out, then 100% congratulations on a true trophy.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thing is getting out of hand.... Maybe Tob... can come back to clean things up?
Please...God..no.

This feels like watching Bonds, Mcqwire, and Sosa go at the record all over again.. LOVE IT!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
build people up to feel supportive, then tear them down to feel superior, all to feed your ego...

God people suck...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would anyone have a problem if a state record whitetail was shot with a rifle but the guy only had a bow tag and that's what it was tagged with? I am guessing everyone would. I sure as hell would. People wouldn't say come on he killed it, it doesnt matter how he killed it... be happy for him.

If it was a snagged state record in a known snagging hole, then it shouldn't stand as the record... plain and simple. If he can prove it was legal after this video came out, then 100% congratulations on a true trophy.

So now some one is guilty until proven innocent

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So now some one is guilty until proven innocent

When it was in a known snagging hole and a video shows the guy that netted it popping a jig out of the fishes back behind the dorsal fin, you have some explaining to do... if you dont explain it, expect people to question and doubt the validity of it. That isnt that hard to understand.

This fish has some red flags...

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh for fuck sakes!! Foul hooked or not, like 99.5% of you have never foul hooked a 14" to 24" eye and never put it in the live well, if you say you haven't I'll call you a liar to your face. What a bunch of fucking whiners!! ::boxing::

- - - Updated - - -

Must of pissed a whiner off just got a bad rep!! :;:muahahaKeep em coming comin you whiners!!! :;:duel

Just got another one for swearing!!! FUCK!!

Time to start pooping in ice holes, I guess.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
When it was in a known snagging hole and a video shows the guy that netted it popping a jig out of the fishes back behind the dorsal fin, you have some explaining to do... if you dont explain it, expect people to question and doubt the validity of it. That isnt that hard to understand.

This fish has some red flags...
That elk in your avatar ...... where's the tag?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49