Cayler Ellingson

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to know when is the right going to come out publicly and condemn this act of political terrorisms what this really is a hate crime.
update: I was talking to the old man about this travesty to hit north dakota, me ranting about the sound of crickets of the right. He is a biblical man and provided me with some insight into this situation and how this differs to the left with their Godless ideas of eye for an eye mentality. Most of the right put their faith in the lord and by those who are chosen by the people of this state to take care of this bad situation that we see here before us. That is why the right doesn't ever really come out to condemn acts of violence the way the left does because the right believes in the letter of the law that was written by men who believed in God. Justice one way or another will be served either by a 12 peers in a jury box or by God when this man is being judged.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's becoming a story on Fox News and right wing podcasts. But no, mainstream media will never let this become huge. Even the ND news outlets haven't said much.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unreal! I just checked KXMB, Bismarck Tribune, and KFYR. Not a word about it. How sickening that these LOCAL news stations aren't covering this story. They should be ashamed of themselves and fired.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet it would make all the news outlets IF one night a cross is planted in this driver/murderer's front yard and is lit on fire.
Suppose that would be a hate crime then???? :unsure:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a great man

Attachments

dM6z68esaVJ9.png

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea what your asking, but it does sound like you find the death of an innocent funny.
Read the quote the giant asshole posted. Tard says we love Cayler and warmest condolences even though he has no clue who the young man is, but made sure to make it political and about himself and that's what the giant asshole thinks is a great man.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was political you dumbass everything he posted was based on facts and some personal opinions which is tragically based on past incidents that are also based on facts. See the real issue here is you watson and who you support and the people who also support, the man who incited this kind of hate.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have swallowed so much come now everything that comes out of your mouth is childish.
everything he posted was based on facts and some personal opinions which is tragically based on past incidents that are also based on facts.

Haha, try reading this and the dribble you just posted if you want something that sounds like a child wrote it. I've been called a dumbass, go fuck yourself, etc all just this morning but my post are childish? Here's an honest question for you, do you and the other trumptards stand in front of a picture of trump and do the new hitler like salute every morning?

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too late dumbass its already been done, history lesson Hitler was a democrat that is a fact
also make sure you post my whole quoute dumbass, typical liberal taking material out of context

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Atleast make it comparable asshole.

I'm done with you, I'd hate to keep you from anymore of your 80+ hr work week

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
antifa and BLM dumbass
also our president has condemned all forms of white supremist groups
the pResident of the whitehouse unfortunately has not

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alcohol is a terrible drug, apparently politics is not a good mixer. My condolences to family and friends of the deceased.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69