Game of Inches

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
For any 39 hours fans out there.......The ice fishing version just released:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watching this election. The amount of retardation is astounding within our current plight. Maybe the illegal aliens will save us. Smoke pot. Holy fuck. It's a game of inches.

1667971672150.png

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering the same. I am surprised they haven't said. It was clear, in the beginning, that he was supposed to be a part of this.
Maybe a surprise ending with all of Uncut's videos dumped at one time with them winning?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aaron I think is getting over some personal things. He got divorced last year. Tried running for some sort of elected position (didn't win) and his upload frequency (which was never that amazing) has tanked. I hope the dude is doing ok mentally and emotionally, because I've always enjoyed his enthusiasm and odd-duck humor. It's the one channel that I will watch immediately when a notification comes out that a new video was uploaded. They're always THAT good.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aaron I think is getting over some personal things. He got divorced last year. Tried running for some sort of elected position (didn't win) and his upload frequency (which was never that amazing) has tanked. I hope the dude is doing ok mentally and emotionally, because I've always enjoyed his enthusiasm and odd-duck humor. It's the one channel that I will watch immediately when a notification comes out that a new video was uploaded. They're always THAT good.
Aaron is the best, but yeah, he went off the deep end when his ex left.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is day 5 episodes supposed to be out this evening?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75