Flicker Minnow

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
How well have they been working? I picked up a bunch last August, but haven't been out that much since getting them. I picked up a few on them.

Are they anyone's go to crank yet?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not a crank bait guy by any means but I have caught a few on them this spring already might pick up a couple more at berkley tent for some reason orange has been working good this spring in the shads.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I pull 5s and 7s till about July, then start upsizing to 9s and 11s until mid September...then switch back to the 7s. The fish will let you know what they want for sure. Flicker minnows my fav crank to pull...run true right out of the package...inexpensive...super easy to swap out.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^My "go to" answer is always "Tuesday" when I feel I getting set up. The shared confused looks give me just enough time to release sparkle and escape to the alley behind "Offshore Drilling". The cops are no longer reliable solace and many will ignore oaths. Sparkle is no longer a guarantee of safety. We now all share the age old concern of "women" and OBGYNs. The finger in your butthole MAY be there a bit long...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76