This is beyond rare
He actually went into this year saying it was going to be a run first and ball control offense. It’s just casuals don’t pay attention to the details. It needs to keep getting better every week but as long as they score more than the other team I don’t care how they win.Flores calling the games to win you mean
Only 6 touchdowns in 4 games is pretty dismal for a so-called high octane offense. Granted JJ was sidelined.

He will surprise you.I don't see how he helps much. They already have jauan jennings from the niners who had 9 TDs last year and he's practically invisible on this team. Beckhams best days are 3 or 4 years in the past. Unlike alot of you I actually thought Kyler would thrive on this team. I haven't seen anything good out of him yet. I know Carson isnt the longterm answer but at least they could move the ball the game he played.