What happened to DB-2





johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
22,002
Likes
8,670
Points
963
Location
Dickinson
I think there was some hunting land issue, someone called him out on it not being the exact truth.

Kinda like someone claiming biden is responsible for anything good in anyone's life...haha
 

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
5,136
Likes
2,138
Points
693
I think there was some hunting land issue, someone called him out on it not being the exact truth.

Kinda like someone claiming biden is responsible for anything good in anyone's life...haha
BDS. I hope you weren’t trying engage me.
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 70
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
Top Bottom