new North Dakota plates

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean we dont understand stuff thanks for clarifying.

Thats just " lord Nelson's" way of having to always be right in a thread where he knows no more than the avg guy.
Ice fishing, waterfowling, sates DOT issued license plates hell just ask lord Nelson he outta know.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope they last a long time, it is going to really cut into my stash of Fighting Sioux stickers to cover up that stupid cow on all the vehicles. May have to take up art.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if youre backing into snowbanks and using the front plate as a deer deflector I don't think its the license plate making you look like a crappy driver...... or do you mean the deer have it out for you and kick the plates when you park? 😉😉 but honestly only crinkle I've ever had was from using the plate as a signal to tell me exactly where my trailer was at once or twice.....

my tongue was placed pretty securely in my cheek at the time - you can't see that on the interweb

Vollmer - please add this one to the list
4011.f_5F00_tongueincheek.gif

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Flinger - your "winks" don't show up as winks on iphones - just question marks (? ? ?) - so I couldn't tell you were jesting either until I got on a puter.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
my tongue was placed pretty securely in my cheek at the time - you can't see that on the interweb

Vollmer - please add this one to the list
4011.f_5F00_tongueincheek.gif

lol. that's a great look for you guy! hanging out with slim a bit too much i see...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
lol. that's a great look for you guy! hanging out with slim a bit too much i see...

Yeah, I don't think the BJ smiley needs to be added. #guyisgrossandmusthavewenttothewrongsideofphilly

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
where the hell are you able to check availability and look this shit up?

WHOLET1

- - - Updated - - -

arseman - made me laugh

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58