What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
1lessdog's latest activity
1lessdog
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Well the big six I posted a thread about has been tagged. Full velvet and an AWESOME trophy if I do say so myself. He's 17 inches wide...
Sep 9, 2026
1lessdog
posted the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
in
Classifieds
.
FREE TO YOUNG HUNTER I shot this bow for many years. It has killed lots of Deer. I shoot a Crossbow now as my shoulders are so bad I...
Sep 9, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
.
I did use a mechanical head. I used a Devastion 100gr 3 blade. The Buck was standing broadside at 30 yds. I hit him high and left of...
Sep 9, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Musta used a Mech head? I don't see an exit.
Sep 9, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
.
This buck is a really cool gray color. I don't ever remember getting a deer so gray.
Sep 8, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
.
I filled my S.D. tag this morning. I was hoping to shoot him in Velvet. But he stripped it on Sunday. He has a really nice cape. I saved...
Sep 8, 2026
1lessdog
added the media item
20260908_080520.jpg
to
Pics
.
Sep 8, 2026
1lessdog
added the media item
20260908_080527.jpg
to
Pics
.
Sep 8, 2026
1lessdog
added the media item
20260908_075811.jpg
to
Pics
.
Sep 8, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Canada Bear
.
Dave, you Bear hunting this year?
Sep 3, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
ATV and flipover must haves
with
Like
.
The older I get the less enthused I am about driving around on lakes in the dark. Way too many go out that way. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
Sep 3, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Wishek Sausage
.
The butcher shop in Hecla is gone. They sold all the equipment last spring. And the Mitchell Brothers are turning it into apartments.
Aug 29, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
Duckslayer100's post
in the thread
Trap shooting
with
Like
.
My son got to start it as a sixth grader at Fargo North this spring. He LOVED it. Went from maybe getting 1 out of 25 to consistently...
Aug 27, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Wishek Sausage
with
Like
.
That 1" of water in a fry pan is a good method. Seems like the casings stay more tender that way, & the meat is nice & juicy.
Aug 26, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
209 Powder
.
Try Wal-Mart I have seen it there.
Aug 26, 2026
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
11 minutes ago
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
18 minutes ago
M
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: measure-it
23 minutes ago
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
53 minutes ago
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
C
Teachers
Latest: camper
Today at 11:49 AM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom