What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Allen's latest activity
Allen
replied to the thread
A message to our enemies
.
Preach it, live it, or stay the hell away from me is what I tell people nowadays. I have no need or use for people that don't...
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
A message to our enemies
.
I will go with you. Sounds to me like a good first road trip to take when I retire.
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
.
The best part of this whole game was that I watched it with a couple of Green Bay fans.
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Cocks
.
Like you had a chance. LOL....
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Cocks
.
s
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
Cocks
with
Haha
.
Only reason I looked is because I thought this might be a contest.
Sep 14, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Traxion's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Can you imagine what it feels like to be an OTR guy and fill 250-300 gal. in one shot? Or facing up against harvest, running a couple...
Sep 11, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
With not much wind, yesterday I noticed the midges in relative abundance out at my hangar as well. That's almost a quarter mile away...
Sep 11, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
I retrieved this little summary of PMs and mosquitos off the interweb: Why Purple Martins Do Not Control Mosquitoes, in particular I...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
Given my choice, I'll take the weight of purple martins in dragon flies. Purple martins are purdy, but purdy doesn't help much when...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
Crap, it was a beautiful evening last night at my place with one exception. The midges finally made an appearance, en masse. Took a...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I agree, heavy-handed dictators, kings, emperors, etc are all the people from that part of the world have known. Including their...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I dont think any one wants any of that but people are awaking that the system is broke and are tired of countrys like Israel being way...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
This fight between Islam and America has been brewing for quite a while. While we would likely still have the World Trade Center...
Sep 10, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Yep, the options as of late have been just God awful. I never thought I'd wish for the good old days of Bush, Bush, and Clinton...
Sep 10, 2026
Recent Posts
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
35 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
41 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom