What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Iwhackwheat's latest activity
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
Exactly….the problem
Sep 28, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
AI generated….🤣
Sep 28, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
jpv's post
in the thread
Any youth hunter stories?
with
Like
.
I got both of my kids that are old enough to hunt out this weekend. My son started the weekend off with a bang Friday evening about 7:30...
Sep 25, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Any youth hunter stories?
with
Like
.
Wasnt sure if I had shared these or not. Briggs shot his 1st 2 ducks last weekend. He hit both in 1 shot at 40 yards. He is still...
Sep 25, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
NodakBob's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
My biggest concern with AI is how do you keep criminals from using it for nefarious purposes?
Sep 24, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
eyexer's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
The problem is nobody knows which ones are crypto, true data centers or a combination of them both. Both will be a huge burden to...
Sep 24, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
MSA's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
ha!.....A guy I work with made that meme
Sep 23, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Fly Carpin's post
in the thread
Soybeans
with
Like
.
Sep 21, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
FREE TO YOUNG HUNTER I shot this bow for many years. It has killed lots of Deer. I shoot a Crossbow now as my shoulders are so bad I...
Sep 20, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
I'm with Jiffy , I'll just hunker down in the hills and watch it unfold. I'll probably pull every Nickle I own of accounts at some...
Sep 19, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Fuck AI and the horse it rode in on. I’m going back to my Alaskan cabin now..
Sep 19, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Still won’t touch it. Even for something as basic as a search. I’m pretty much full German….it shows.
Sep 18, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Maddog's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Seven Answering the thread question: A.I. Are you Excited? Nope. Still not. I wish to be back in the days before the internet and...
Sep 18, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
ORCUS DEMENS's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Then why is the current administration so hell bent on deleting datasets bought and paid for by all Americans...
Sep 17, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Wally World's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Agree with most of your post including the uniparty...I realize the Israeli Zionists are running our country now but can't really...
Sep 13, 2026
Recent Posts
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom