What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Iwhackwheat's latest activity
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
As Iv'e said before , my preference between Rep/Dem is like a bb rolling down a razor blade . One thing that's stuck in my head is how...
Sep 13, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I dont think any one wants any of that but people are awaking that the system is broke and are tired of countrys like Israel being way...
Sep 12, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
So who is behind this psy-op?
Sep 11, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Whisky's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Pork steaks (aka sliced bone in pork butt). $12 worth. Feed a few people. 10 times better than a pork chop. And unlike beef, I can...
Sep 11, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I'll stand my middle ground till the day I die. The two party system can suck a bag of dicks
Sep 11, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Food porn
with
Like
.
Last supper of the season at the camper Grilled ribeye, grilled seasoned cauliflower, grilled cheddar and jalapeño toast , griddled...
Sep 10, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Well the big six I posted a thread about has been tagged. Full velvet and an AWESOME trophy if I do say so myself. He's 17 inches wide...
Sep 10, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
I filled my S.D. tag this morning. I was hoping to shoot him in Velvet. But he stripped it on Sunday. He has a really nice cape. I saved...
Sep 9, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
RAIN
.
Got any wind farms “upstream” from you? I’m starting to see some theories.
Sep 8, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
What are you listening to these days?
.
Sep 7, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
NDSU to the FBS???
with
Like
.
my keen eye for clues suggests to me that this poster’s opinion is biased. 🥸
Aug 30, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Big 6 point
with
Like
.
Last year I had a big 7 on camera and this year I have a big 6. I'm kind of taking a shine to these oddballs. Hopefully he will become...
Aug 27, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Son's 1st Goose
with
Like
.
1st one of many I hope. Dad had back up but didn't really need me with a head shot! We will post the video as soon as I get some time to...
Aug 25, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
replied to the thread
Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
I watched a video on that a few years ago. I decided if I don't want cucumbers involved in my sex life, I'm gonna stay out of theirs.
Aug 23, 2026
I
Iwhackwheat
reacted to
Zogman's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
What I see are the rancher that in there 50s, 60s and even older are selling out not just because of prices but their kids don't want to...
Aug 19, 2026
Recent Posts
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
19 minutes ago
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
55 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom