What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Kurtr's latest activity
Kurtr
reacted to
wslayer's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
It's part of our History. Why the hell does he think it's so fricken important to put his name on it ? Just because he signed the...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Yes they did use those and they were destroyed after gulf one of you remember. Then it was said they had more that didn’t get found...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I just seen that like who gives a shit about that building
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I went there a couple years in the late 90’s. I was more interested in the after game celebrations than the games. It’s fun watching the...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Just like Saddam had weapons of mass destruction we are still looking for . Guess who gave us that intelligence? I agree they should...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I don’t even watch college football unless I bet on it but if I had to pick I guess I would roll tide or LSU
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
reacted to
Rut2much's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
I would highly highly recommend getting into it it esp if you're one who enjoys a challenge and reaping the benefits. Thing I probably...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Wouldnt we need refineries to refine the oil thats the biggest failure of past and present
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Your the kind of person the Israeli people count on to stupid to look past the curtain and just follow like a good slave. Name one...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Trump isnt in it it’s the other people and then finding out Israel was involved .
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
reacted to
Rut2much's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Haha
.
Love it! Butttttt, I've Hunted with far too many amazing labs in the decoys which has led me to eventually holding a grudge as they'd...
Sep 17, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
If I had to pick it’s still the honkers and green heads because I get to watch my dog pick them up the coyotes at night though are a hoot
Sep 16, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
Warm Feet~
.
I have some alpaca socks and they are ok but not in the league of darn tough
Sep 16, 2026
Kurtr
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Sunday @ dusk I ducked into a spot I know there’s a fair number of coyotes. Let the dog out for one less “yard-mine” later. After that...
Sep 16, 2026
Kurtr
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
They were really singing last night cooling off and getting dark earlier its getting about time to bust the thermals out
Sep 16, 2026
Recent Posts
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom