What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDMF's latest activity
SDMF
replied to the thread
NWT
.
I’m disappointed. I thought this was going to be a thread about hunting the Northwest Territories of Canada. 😞
Aug 24, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
.
For my uses, anything heavier than Ti is a no-go, but that’s just me. I have a 5.56 B&T XH TI Body w/Inconel baffles and it’s as large...
Aug 18, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
.
Too often regarding guns/hunting you can recognize AI is combing forums for its answers. One must study and really consider what AI...
Aug 18, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
.
I’d expect language in NDCC as well as perhaps ND Constitution to significantly strengthen the standing of individual’s rights in this...
Aug 18, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
.
I bet my Win 63 w/Baby 4x Redfield 3/4” tube would make a fair squirrel-getter-downer-outta-tree-er.
Aug 15, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
New Pup
.
Congrats on the pup and retirement!! I’d also love to have a German Shepherd if someday I have more space. Easily my favorite...
Aug 15, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
.
The cats?
Aug 12, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
.
Never said it was "The Best", said it was my favorite primarily due to that very short stroke.
Aug 11, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
.
100% easily my favorite lever action 22! Nothing else lever action is even close IMO, that short-stroke is MAGIC!! If I were to dream...
Aug 11, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Your dream squirrel rifle?
.
Cooper 57m in 17 HMR Jackson Squirrel Rifle stock pattern, or Ruger All Weather 77/22 22LR w/drop-in Lilja and muzzle threaded.
Aug 10, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Chevy vs Ford
.
I think if I were going to try to enter the 1/2Tn-1Tn pickup market from scratch, I’d go to industry 1st rather than consumers. Mining...
Aug 9, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Chevy vs Ford
.
I drove one. It had everything I got in the F-150 including the 6.5’ box. Rode and drove nice, power @ highway speed was instant, it...
Aug 8, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Pushing Cattails/BEAR DEFENSE
.
Doubt it, missing isn’t really something I do.
Aug 8, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Massachusetts??? I thought Post Malone lived in Utah?
Aug 7, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
National Firearms Act of 1934
.
Pretty sure Clinton banned sales of US Surplus ammunition to civilians. Might've been him that also blocked some significant...
Aug 7, 2026
Recent Posts
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
35 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
41 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom