What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDMF's latest activity
SDMF
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Not taking a shot @ you DC, honest questions below and a few comments regarding some of the issues I would personally use as a...
Sep 11, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Likely a macrocosm of what starts to happen about 10:30AM-11:00AM and lasts until about 7:30-8:00 every Friday out of Fargo headed E on...
Sep 11, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
$6.27 @ the truck stop on the N side of Sioux Falls yesterday. I sold my 14yr old F250 diesel in July and went back to a 1/2tn gas...
Sep 10, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
I guess that answers that. I’ve done virtually 0 research on the subject. Security vs. Privacy has always been and will always be a...
Sep 10, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Are those FLOCK cameras or Lowe’s own security cameras? Have a look @ the ceiling in your favorite large store. The majority of them...
Sep 8, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Minnesota DIY bear, again!
.
Nice big head and that coat looks exceptional especially for being so early. Like KDM, I too dig the chest blaze as well. Congrats on...
Sep 6, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
ATV and flipover must haves
.
Agreed on all of the above. A Nylon recovery strap or 2 doesn't take up much room. A Ziplock with a few ATV body-panel push-pins...
Sep 2, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
While I certainly understand the implications and at least some of the unintended consequences that may arise from FLOCK cameras being...
Sep 2, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
If that was the case, CV-19 lockdowns would’ve been more like what was reported in China. People essentially locked in their apartments...
Sep 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Rolag MN show
.
Saw a Big Bud on a flat-bed in Bismarck last Friday. The rig was headed East. Maybe headed for Rollag or some other fall show?
Sep 1, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
.
2010 was the last "Banner Year" for ruff numbers for me. Killed a few limits of ruffs that year. Have pics from a day when a buddy and...
Aug 31, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Fuel economy devices?
.
Sister and then I had a booger-green Honda Esprit precursor to a Vespa. Translation: Moped. Previous to that, I also had a Honda 50cc...
Aug 29, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Trap shooting
.
Skeet, 5-Stand, Sporting Clays, I enjoy them all. I worked @ a trap club a couple summers in my early teens. I haven’t shot more than...
Aug 26, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Bbl Tech/Gain Twist Extreme
.
I wish they did steel bbls in lighter contours. I suspect they sell more CF than SS. Probably more pre-fits than blanks as well. A...
Aug 26, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Dog
.
Aug 24, 2026
Recent Posts
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
3 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom