What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SupressYourself's latest activity
SupressYourself
reacted to
luvcatchingbass's post
in the thread
Bbl Tech/Gain Twist Extreme
with
Like
.
Look at it as you GET to get out and shoot more. Don't feel bad, I haven't hardly shot this summer and you have seen my setup. The...
Aug 26, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Bbl Tech/Gain Twist Extreme
.
Yeah, I'd like to try one, but all my barrels have a lot of life left. I need to get out and shoot more.
Aug 26, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
lunkerslayer's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Like
.
Aug 22, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Aug 19, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Aug 18, 2026
SupressYourself
added the media item
flock1.png
to
Pics
.
Aug 18, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Lycanthrope's post
in the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
with
Haha
.
JUST fyi, this is AI's response, dont get butthurt over it: You’re sitting here claiming prices won’t drop for shit if suppressors get...
Aug 18, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
ND suppressor laws update?
with
Haha
.
AI is gay as aids and no one gives a fuck what it says. Form an opinion from personal experience not what from what some nerd running a...
Aug 18, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Boyz I did a fly by at high speed. It looked like a circle jerk…..didn’t stop
Aug 17, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Well, that figures. Liberals hate to miss a good protest, even if they have to crash an unrelated one.
Aug 17, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
lunkerslayer's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Aug 17, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Dangit, I forgot about this, and I've been wanting to practice my sweet roundhouse kicks on live targets. But... I don't get it. What...
Aug 17, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Haha
.
Aug 17, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Pine Wilt
with
Like
.
I think every time there is a lack of rain, the trees, regardless of type, wilt. Additionally, folks rarely fertilize, mineralize, or...
Aug 14, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
I personally have a buttload invested. You’re retarded if you haven’t gotten in yet. Like someone said… this big bastard is coming...
Aug 14, 2026
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
Today at 12:30 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom