What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SupressYourself's latest activity
SupressYourself
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Haha
.
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Bigger than average, but he's a bit bloated. With the midship shot, the hunter elected to wait a couple hours. Then I reminded him...
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Well the big six I posted a thread about has been tagged. Full velvet and an AWESOME trophy if I do say so myself. He's 17 inches wide...
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
FREE TO YOUNG HUNTER I shot this bow for many years. It has killed lots of Deer. I shoot a Crossbow now as my shoulders are so bad I...
Sep 9, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
2026 Archery Deer & Pronghorn
with
Like
.
I filled my S.D. tag this morning. I was hoping to shoot him in Velvet. But he stripped it on Sunday. He has a really nice cape. I saved...
Sep 9, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
Ignorance/retardation/resistance is coming to a head. That is all.
Sep 9, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
The time to stock up is now.
with
Like
.
I pray to God you're wrong. We'll KNOW in a few days...
Sep 9, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Eatsleeptrap's post
in the thread
Mini excavator
with
Haha
.
Automotive or motorized equipment design engineers should have to have a minimum of two years working as a mechanic on those machines...
Sep 8, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
"it's for the children" and "it's for your safety" are the two immense red flags I pay attention to when they are attached to anything...
Sep 8, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
The time to stock up is now.
.
It's time again. I was in Fargo Scheels this weekend, and the shelves were stocked deep with just about everything. I bought a bunch...
Sep 8, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Fuck flock cameras. Too much potential for abuse. "Those who choose security above Freedom, deserve neither."--Ben Franklin BONUS...
Sep 3, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
IMO, fear is the driving factor as to why on farm processing has been diminishing year over year. The buyer is afraid of getting...
Sep 2, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Mike Fretty's post
in the thread
Contemplating a shop build
with
Like
.
Id have been quite happy with a well finished shop. For me, I just couldn’t see the value
Sep 1, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
ELECTRIC FENCE?!?
with
Like
.
Yeah on a 3 wire sheep or cow fence I left the bottom wire dead. But on wet years the broom grass or taller grass will grow up to touch...
Aug 28, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
measure-it's post
in the thread
Bbl Tech/Gain Twist Extreme
with
Like
.
Barrel life on your bow should be good!
Aug 26, 2026
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
46 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom