What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SupressYourself's latest activity
SupressYourself
reacted to
jr2280's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Doing work.
Sep 21, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
I got out for the first time this weekend, earlier than normal this year. With all the corn and beans still out there, it's tough to...
Sep 21, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Cocks
with
Haha
.
Sep 21, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Sunday @ dusk I ducked into a spot I know there’s a fair number of coyotes. Let the dog out for one less “yard-mine” later. After that...
Sep 16, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
They were really singing last night cooling off and getting dark earlier its getting about time to bust the thermals out
Sep 16, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
RAIN!!!!
with
Like
.
Finished up with 1.25 inches here at the Fort. Couldn't be happier or more grateful.
Sep 15, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
.
You're one of the good guys for sure.
Sep 15, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Free
Scheels Recluse bow to young h
with
Like
.
Bow and everything included has been claimed and will be picked up on Friday.
Sep 15, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
RAIN!!!!
with
Like
.
WE ARE GETTING RAIN!!! It's been months since the fort was hit with some moisture other than dew! Thank You Heavenly Father for this...
Sep 14, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Probably not. I paid off my 30yr mortgage in 7 years and was debt free @ 35.
Sep 14, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
"WE" didn't bail anyone out. The dipshits in congress bailed out the dipshits who made the disastrous decisions. This whole "I'm not...
Sep 14, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
Canadian hockey rink burgers are horse meat , leaner and less taste than beef but it makes a turd.
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Beef prices going up????
with
Like
.
I’ve had 3 bee bags and 3 fly bags out for 11 days at the camper, I can bring you guys some soup. 🤢🤮🤮
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Colt45's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
So it sounds like everyone wants a socialist communist democrat wave? Good luck to everyone when AOC or Bernie or Mamdani gets in as...
Sep 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Allen Gamble's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
There is no 2-party system anymore... it's always been a uniparty putting on a show for us to bitch and complain about, regardless of...
Sep 10, 2026
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
4 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom