What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
wslayer's latest activity
wslayer
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Pheasant opener # 57
with
Like
.
It has been incredible milestone for me. 57 Consecutive opening days, is a rare and beautiful badge of honor for me.To have started at...
Yesterday at 8:39 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
migration 26
with
Like
.
Back to the migration… I’ve never been hunting for them when this has happened, but I have seen a “mallard tornado” and have been...
Yesterday at 8:29 AM
wslayer
replied to the thread
migration 26
.
I have been laying in the middle of this before and same with geese, it is just mesmerizing. Wish back in the day they would have had...
Yesterday at 8:29 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
migration 26
with
Like
.
Pan seared mallard with a black berry reduction
Yesterday at 8:25 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
migration 26
with
Like
.
Straight up venison backstrap. Fire, a little butter and salt/pepper. Please don’t mess with sauce and ruin good meat
Yesterday at 8:24 AM
wslayer
reacted to
jr2280's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
No. But I don’t do it for $. If I did I’d still be broke.
Thursday at 7:59 AM
wslayer
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
with
Like
.
I was able to harvest a couple limits of grouse and partridge so far. I took this past weekend off to give the dogs a break in...
Tuesday at 6:26 PM
wslayer
reacted to
jr2280's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Nice triple Sunday morning . And a single on Saturday. Love this time of year.
Tuesday at 6:23 PM
wslayer
reacted to
jr2280's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Not sure why more than one pic shows up as attachments. Here is the triple.
Tuesday at 6:23 PM
wslayer
replied to the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
.
Flores calling the games to win you mean😅 Only 6 touchdowns in 4 games is pretty dismal for a so-called high octane offense. Granted JJ...
Tuesday at 6:08 PM
wslayer
reacted to
eyexer's post
in the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
with
Like
.
I’ve been a Vikings fan my whole life. I’m old. I watched Fran Tarkenton on tv lol. The Vikings haven’t beaten a decent team yet this...
Tuesday at 5:50 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
Farm land does a better job of being habitat for animals than data centers do so for that reason fuck data centers
Monday at 5:50 PM
wslayer
replied to the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
.
Offensive coordinator needed "badly". Ding dong has too much on his plate to call a decent game and to also try and manage the team...
Monday at 5:47 PM
wslayer
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
Looks 100% photo shopped to me . Good for the dude if not.
Monday at 5:41 PM
wslayer
reacted to
OL Deadeye's post
in the thread
Metal roof or shingles?
with
Like
.
Well I use a roof rake to stay ahead of the Avalanche anyways. It's no fun trying to shovel the frozen pile after it falls and...
Monday at 8:49 AM
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: KDM
44 minutes ago
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom